005

"You remember the way, right?" Sana asked her cousin. She nodded, smiling and went inside the school campus.

Sana sighed and headed to her class. She was in her way in the hallway when ChaeYoung approached her. Sana raised her brows, crossing her arms when she found ChaeYoung hiding something behind her back. She already guessed what it was but she waited for ChaeYoung to show it to her.

"Sorry for last night." ChaeYoung said, giving Sana a rose. Sana took the rose and put it inside her bag.

"And?"

"I love you." ChaeYoung said with her smile, showing her dimple. Sana blushed and poked her dimple.

"I love you, too. You should go back to your class now."

"Or else?"

"Or else..." Sana smirked, walking forward, making ChaeYoung look around.

"Not here. I don't want anyone to doubt us."

"That's your problem here. You don't want anyone to know about us."

"We have time for this. Let me graduate first." ChaeYoung said, holding her hand. Sana scoffed and looked away.

"Or if you'll be bottom then I can think about that." She said, making Sana punch her shoulder.

"Get out. You'll be late."

"You didn't like the idea?"

"Stop being pervert and go, Chaeng." Sana whined but looked at JeongYeon, who was coming that way.

"Oppa..." Sana called out for her, grabbing other students' attention. ChaeYoung followed her gaze and frowned.

"You should go, Chaeng. I'm going with her." Sana said and clung on JeongYeon's arm.

"So, you guys are friends now?" ChaeYoung asked, boringly.

"Yeah, she's in first year too but she's from other department." Sana said and waved to ChaeYoung before leaving with JeongYeon.

ChaeYoung sighed, shaking her head and walked back to her class as she didn't want to be late. She needed to run because all the students were gathering, making the area crowded. She managed to go through the crowd and was now, standing in front of her class.

"Excuse me." A girl called ChaeYoung. She turned around to see who it was.

"Are you Son ChaeYoung?" The girl asked. She nodded.

"You dropped your ID near the gate. I was calling you since then." She said, handing ChaeYoung the ID.

ChaeYoung check it and the strap was broken that was why she dropped it earlier without noticing. She smiled and bowed to thank the girl. The girl just nodded and walked toward her class but ChaeYoung walked beside her, causing the girl to stop on her track.

"You should at least introduce yourself." ChaeYoung said, standing in front of her.

"I'm sorry but I don't usually talk with strangers. My name Chou TzuYu, by the way." The girl said with a small smile.

"Are you a transferred student?" ChaeYoung asked further. She nodded and walked back to her class. ChaeYoung smiled, shrugging off.

.

.

.

.

.

"He said that we should take a break." YugYeom said to his friend, who was sitting on the other bench near him.

"We can't just take break whenever we want. Well, hyung called me in the morning."