PART - 1

.
.
.
.

.

.
.

A phone which was ringing on table for a while stops as a gaurd picks it and hands it to tahyung who was busy watching news on television. He finally lifts the phone.

UNKNOWN: " hello, am i speaking to mr.Taehyung???"

TAE: " yes you are, but what business you have with me ?? "

UNKNOWN : " sir, It's not something to talk on phone, can we talk in person...? "

TAE: " sure "

after that they talked where to meet and timing.. Since both are busy in their works.

AT A CAFE~

Taehyung stepped out of his car in front of the cafe. He was in a long black coat and black sunglasses which suited perfect on him. He looked forward to get into the restaurant and he did. His guards stood outside the cafe near the car making sure tae is safe... Since it's their job to do so.. Tae looked around through his sunglasses as his eyes landed on a person who he has to meet. there, a man who looking like he is in his 40's but still looking rich Because of the clothes he wore. He had a black hat on and waved his hand in the air as he looked at tae asking him to come over.

After reaching there, Taehyung pulled a chair back and sat in front of the man who called him.
" I'm. mr.Lee, the one who called you yesterday " said as he took off his hat gently. "I'm Taehyung, kim Taehyung. Please go on what i have to do and explain the deal"
Taehyung said bending forward as he joined his both hands together.
"Look mr.kim, I'm a business man and I'm running my company from the past 10 years. a company recently took over a big project which i wished to get.i talked with the company's owner. but he refused to give it to me. He is Mr.wang, he is a well known business person "said mr.
Lee as he took the coffee cup from the servent who just came to serve it. And placed front of Taehyung. " you have to Get that
signed papers from him. Have to
make sure its signed and original documents. I Don't care if you kill
him to get that papers.. what i want is those documents.... Don't
worry.. I'll pay you enough".
Taehyung took the coffee cup and sipped it. Then spoke.
" enough? Means, how much you can pay??"

" hmm... About 5% of that company share..."

" i disagree with it, murdering a
well known business man isn't an easy thing.. I can only take that risk if you pay me enough. Ok, how about 15%??" said Taehyung.

"i have to think about that..."

" Sorry, but i have some other
business to do. I can't keep argue
withyou sir"

".....Ok, i agree with this deal. also
i heard that you finish the deals
perfectly And well known mafia.
anyways, good luck. I have to go know. take this, there is your advance cash and mr.wang's details in it " mr.Lee got up stret-
ching his hand. Taehyung took the suitcase and walked outside as he got into his car and mr.Lee did as well.

~~~

It was night time and Taehyung reached his home. he
took a quick shower and wore
some nighwears. Since, his younger brother's room is not much far from his room. He
wanted to check on him. So, he walked towards the door and held the doorknob.

" hey Jungk- " his words got cut off as he was about to fall. cuz of The sudden imbalance. the room wasn't locked. Taehyung looked around in confusion Because his brother's presence was not there. Tae's eyes landed on the camputer screen. It looked like someone opened the computer website.Taehyung went near the computer and looked into it. he became curious and clicked on a site which was in search history.
in a second, some sites popped up which made Taehyung gulp hardly. He moved a bit backward and thought as he furrowed his eyebrows " so, he was watching p*rn on computer ....???? "