Wet and Private

Sunghoon wasn’t too sure when it started. He wasn’t sure why he liked holding it in until he couldn’t any longer. He didn’t know when he started letting go with his pants still on. He just accepted it was something he liked doing. That he liked the feeling of pressure on his bladder, he liked it when he could feel his piss wetting his pants and feeling it run down his leg.

He sometimes liked sitting down and waiting for it to cool down, and he couldn’t stop fantasising of doing it in front of people. Sunghoon wished he could, he imagined others watching as he pissed himself and judging him. If he thought about it hard enough and closed his eyes, he could almost feel the shame of it.

As an idol, though, he would never do it. He was okay, and even wanted, people watching, but he didn’t want people to drop them as a group because of some weird thing he enjoyed. Him pissing himself would also probably end on the internet, and that wasn’t something he wanted.

Still, he craved being seen. He knew he couldn’t do it in public, but limiting himself to the bathroom didn’t feel enough. He wanted more. So, a couple of months after their debut, he decided to take a little risk. When he was the only one left at the dorm, he prepared some stuff on his bed. First he placed a plastic cover on top of his bed, and over it he put a towel. He climbed on top of everything and sat in the middle of it.

He was shaking in anticipation. Sure, no one was around and no one would see him, but he was not in the bathroom. That alone was enough to make him feel a lot more than usual, he was barely holding it as he finished making himself comfortable. He kept some tissues next to his pillow and he had an extra set of underwear and pants as well, in case he couldn’t rush to the bathroom right after.

Or in case he got too excited.

He bit his lip and shuddered as he started pissing, a breathy moan escaping his lips. He had never felt so good before, and this was only with the thought that he was doing it where he shouldn’t. Maybe he shouldn’t have tried changing the place, moving out from the bathroom. Now, he couldn’t stop thinking of how it would feel if someone saw, if he were to do it in a more public place.

He’d been holding it for as long as he could, so the piss created a big wet stain at his crotch that went further behind. It didn’t take long for the towel to also start becoming wet right under where he was sitting. It felt gross, but so good at the same time. Sunghoon felt in heaven, he hated that he wouldn’t be able to do this more often. When he finished pissing, he stayed there breathing hard and trying to ignore the fact he was half hard. He didn’t want to touch himself, he didn’t know if he had the time to do so.

He ended up rushing to the bathroom to clean himself up before anyone arrived home. He took a quick shower and washed the plastic cover. He put on clean clothes and went to wash the towel and the wet clothes. By the time everyone else came back, he was done washing everything. No one would suspect a thing.

After that first day, Sunghoon lost count of how many more times he did the same thing. How many times he pissed himself on his bed. It was good, it was really good. But he wanted more, he wanted that rush of doing something he shouldn’t again, of being more exposed that usual. So the following time he was alone, he did it in the living room. He set up in the middle of it, placing everything on the floor and he let go while standing on top of it. He felt how his piss ran down his leg until it reached the towel under him. He could see how it left a trace on his pants, wetting its path. And that satisfied him for a while, he still refused to touch himself, he wasn’t brave enough for that.

He always cleaned after himself and no one could tell he had done anything. There was a close call one day, when he barely managed to put everything away before everyone returned. Jay scrunched his nose as he sat on the sofa in the living room.