Falling

Today feels cold and warm at the same time while I'm skating through the old park. As I am skating on my skateboard towards the arcade I zoom pass a angel. Well at least I think she is....the way she smiled at me. After I saw her breath taking smile I stumbled to a stop in front of my best friend jake. "Whoa slow down there rain, where are you going all fast",he asked.
"Oh I'm just goin g to the arcade wanna come?" I told him while i looked around for the Angel. Not listening to what he said I grabbed my skateboard and stared to look everywhere for her. "Hey who are you looking for"? Jake asked me with a confused look on his face. I shook my head and motioned for him to follow me to the arcade.
On the way to the arcade I couldn't help but feel down. I was two feet from the door when I heard crying behind me. I turned to see what was happening. I froze in my tracks to see the Angel run into me and cry on my shoulder. "You know her?" Jake asked.
"Um....no I don't think so." I told him.
I tried to get her to talk to me but she wouldn't let me go. "Please don't let me go! Just hold me please!" She whimpered into my shirt. "Ok ok i won't let you go"
"You promise?"she said. She looked up from sobbing in my shirt and looked at me. With those beautiful hazel brown eyes. "I promise ",I said still frozen.
"I promise "
She sniffed and put her head back on my shirt. "What's your name?" She asked me.
"My name is rain."
She sniffed and looked at me again. "My name is Angel."