Take it or leave it...

Charlotte's pov....

Outside....

Me and my bored siblings was sitting outside in the grass watching the clouds pass by every second. It has been 4 minutes but it felt more like 2. As we all continued to sit outside James popped a bubble he was chewing on and rolled over in the grass where i was sitting. Once he reached me  i playfully rolled my eyes before i looked down at him. " James, what are you doing?," i asked, causing him to sit up in response. " I don't know," he said. " I guess i'm just a little bored," he said, causing Hanna to sigh. " Typical," she said. " I had plans today," she said. " Welp, it's best you put your plans to the side for tomorrow because something tells me we are going to be working at the shop all day," i said, causing Hanna to sigh in anger." You're right," she said as she clench a little tighter to Diane, making her squeal in happiness. Groaning from boredom Hanna leaned back on the tree and sat Diane in her lap. "Charlotte?," Hanna asked, capturing my attention. " Yeah?," i asked, taking my black hat off. " When you're done with high school what are you going to be doing ?," she asked. In a thinking position i softly  yawned a little  in response. " I don't know," i shrugged." I haven't really thought about it," i said. With confusion Hanna gently tilt her head to the side and playfully furrowed her eyebrows. " What do you mean you don't know what you going to be?," she asked. " Girl, you ain't gonna stay young forever," she said. " Without no career you going to living in the basement and taking care of Diane," Hanna finished causing me to jump my back off the tree and looked at her in fury.

"Naw i ain't," i said,causing Hanna to give me one of her grins again. " Yes you is," she said. " I can see it now," she said, causing me to chuckle. " You're lying," i said as i playfully threw my hat upside her head. Hanna blocked the hat that flew towards her and threw the hat back at me. " No i ain't," she said. " You going to be still living with mama and daddy cleaning up for them-," she said, causing me to laugh harder. "Hush up Hanna," i giggled. "Tending to their fields-," she playfully said, causing me to smack my lips. " And you going to have wrinkles before you turn 30 years old," she teased causing me to sigh. "Aw man," i softly said. " Is it really like that?," i asked, slowly tilting my head to the side as i looked at her. In response Hanna shook her head as she smiled at me.

" You don't need me to answer that," she said. " I bet you even end up wearing our grandma's spare dentures," she said, causing me to playfully groan. " Ah shit," i said. " That's cold," i finished, causing her to shrug. " Truth hurts and we just gotta live by it," she said. " Oh yeah?," i asked." Yeah," she finished. " Then what you want to be when you're done with school?," i asked. In response she furrowed her eyebrows as she thought about it for a moment. " Um...i want to be a professional skater," she explained. " Wow," i said, causing her to quickly look at me. " Say what?," she asked. " I don't think you'd be good at figure skating," i explained. " And why not?," she playfully asked." Could you at least be a little bit more supportive of my dreams?,"  she asked. I gently shrugged in response. " Yeah i'll be supportive," i said. " But don't hold a grudge when i'm in tears when you fall straight on your ass during one of your performance," i finished causing her to reach across James and hit my arm. In response James burst into tears as he looked at me." Dang, that's cold Charlotte," he said. " Eh the truth hurts and we just gotta  live by it," i said, causing Hanna to shrug.

A second have went by until James bounced up, quickly capturing my attention. " Ok my turn," he said. " Let me tell you who i want to be when i'm done with school," he said, causing both me and Hanna to sigh in annoyance, mainly because we already know what he wanted to be. In response James eyebrows furrowed in confusion. " What? What did i do?," he asked, causing me to roll my eyes in response." Let me guess....you want to be a gunslinger," i said. " Bingo," James winked. In response Hanna looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows. " You do know we don't really shoot anyone around here, right?," i asked. " Yes we do," James finished. " I mean, Hanna shot her boyfriend in the leg the other night and no one held a grudge over that," he explained. " Uh correction. He wasn't my boyfriend AND it was in self defense," she finished. " You can carry a gun but you can't become a gunslinger based off of it," she explained. " Mom and dad's days are over. We're living in a new generation where is safer and where gunslinging is illegal," she finished, causing James to groan in anger.  " I wish i was born back in the day's where the only safety you got was gunslinging," he pouted, causing me to sigh as well. " Tough," i said as i put my hat on top of his head.