Chapter 1

A/N This is my first book ever. I haven't planned this chapter I'm just making it up as I go along. Don't expect regular updates as I am shit. Anyways hope you enjoy this

P.s. Please leave feedback as it will really help

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lalna sat in the factory fixing yet another broken machine. He was so worn out as Honeydew had gone away to pig island again and Xephos went on a mining trip leaving him with all the work. Lalna put the wrench down and put his head in his hands. He was so tired as he hadn't slept for over 24 hours and it wasn't long before he drifted into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xephos returned from his mining trip and dropped the newly gathered materials in the chests. "Lalna are you there" Xephos called out. When he didn't get a reply he walked over to the factory to find Lalna hunched over a machine sleeping. He looks so cute thought Xephos as he approached the sleepy scientist. Xephos gently placed a hand on Lalna's shoulder "Lalna wake up, it's me Xephos" he said softly. Lalna slowly woke up. "what time is it" said Lalna. "it's 12:42" replied Xephos glancing at his watch "are you okay? ".
"yeah, just tired" replied Lalna. Xephos picked Lalna up bridal style and walked over to the bedroom. Lalna snuggled into Xephos' shoulder. Xephos removed Lalna's lab coat and goggles before tucking him into bed. Xephos turned to leave but Lalna grabbed his hand before he could. "please stay with me Xeph" said Lalna before moving up to make room. "okay" said Xephos smiling. He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around Lalna.

__________________________________
A/n hope you liked this. I will hopefully update soon :)