introduction

MIN YOONGI
AGE:26
ABOUT:His a rich guy ,famous around the world ,has a wife who is a bitch,has 2 kids ,cold, hot and tall (yes his tall by the way in this story)has his best friends namjoon,jungkook and j-hope.

       PARK JIMIN
AGE:21
ABOUT:His a poor village boy who came to the city looking for a job to support his brother taehyung who is still in school, cute,shy,sexy female shape ,not really educated has an older brother Jackson who works in the city and his best friend jin.

    KIM TAEHYUNG
AGE:19
ABOUT:jimin's younger brother ,also from the village but educated 👌, cute, lovely shy,sexy but when his angry run,also friends with jin,love his brothers .

    JEON JUNGKOOK
AGE:24
ABOUT:rich guy ,friends with yoongi, hot,cold and sometimes cute but when his angry just stay away, smart,loves his friends,hates his dad because of what he did in the past ,single and not ready to mingle.

    KIM NAMJOON
AGE:27
ABOUT:super rich, handsome and hot,friends with yoongi,cold to people he doesn't know but kind and helpful, super smart, hates his brother, clumsy.

    KIM JIN
AGE:25
ABOUT:poor,has no family ,came from the village but now working in a cafe, best friends with jimin and taehyung, like a mother, cute , shy, has a nice ass,scary, sexy ,can cook really good food and loves children.

   J-hope
AGE: 24
ABOUT:rich,hot ,sexy, loves to dance ,has no family, best friends with yoongi and namjoon and jungkook, nice and has a bright smile.

   Jackson Wang
AGE:25
About:not rich not poor, cold and handsome, has 2 younger brother, works as a security officer in a company, gets enough to feed his younger ones, love them so much

Keny
About :yoongi wife ,a bitch, pretty, only wants yoongi for money

Enjoy 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜