Losing

Hello. I'm Amistratis Lier. You may think this book is weird. I called this losing because I am losing to life. You must think I am attention whore but it's quite simple. You can hear sobbing, can't you? That's because, well. I went to a party and was drunk. I drove home, drunk and was hit by another driver, who wasn't paying attention to me. Oh well, I guess I deserved that for drinking at a stupid high school party.

You probably think my life is shit since I lay in a bed all day with grief. Well, I agree. I can't help them as they cry.

Is that bad? Well, it should be. Maybe God planned this for me, ta think? Oh I don't give a damn about god, if you think I was serious, For I don't believe in him, but my asshole military family does. My dad, my brothers, Aunt Charlie, and Uncle Mikhail even came back for a week to make sure that I was fighting my battles against death. I am Amistratis Lier, and my Army General father, My 5 navy brothers, My Air force captain Aunt, and My Marine lieutenant uncle came back for a week to make sure I was okay.

That sure is some family love there isn't it? Well I love them but they are judgemental. Maybe I'll wake up soon and hug them and then they'll go back to where ever the hell they came from. Maybe I'll see my friends since they don't visit me. Oh hell, maybe even my boyfriend will visit or am I so special that I wasn't put the news of a small town shithole? Maybe I was and I didn't even know it. Well , I am becoming drowsy in my sleep state, is that possible? Yes, it is, My child. It's very possible now Nightie Nighter.