Introduction

Hello! I'm Mak! (The author)

I'm a recent NASCAR enthusiast who is just here to help others indulge. I'm happy to write requests (and rp!) but I have a couple things I'd like you to keep in mind when requesting, reading, and commenting.

1. First thing I will not be writing smut. I know a lot of other books do so if you are interested you can go to some of them! But this book is purely for fluff, angst, and other things in between.

2. Please comment! I really really love comments! Comments encourage me to keep writing and I love to hear what you guys have to say. However, keep in mind that I am a human being with overly sensitive feelings. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

3. This is a x reader book so if you do end up requesting please don't ask for an oc to be written about because I'm not going to do that. Your ocs are your ocs and I don't want to mess up their personality trying to write them. I also just really like to imagine myself in these situations and I want other people who enjoy that as well to have a place they can do it.

4. No cussing! This goes for comments.

5. When you request be ready to give a plot. Please don't request just a driver, give a plot as well.

6. I will not be doing boy × boy or girl × girl. It is not something I am comfortable with.

7. This isn't a rule so much as a general statement, but I do not have an updating schedule. There are a lot of things that come before and are more important than Wattpad and writing. That being said, my updates will be sporadic, but I will do my best!

8. I do rp so if that is something you are interested, pm me and we can work it out!

9. This is a space to have fun! So leave comments, make new friends, and get lost in the world of NASCAR for a while.

I hope you enjoy Kissing Bricks!

Mak♡