Day 1: A bad start

(HEY Y'ALL! Quick note. Please don't take any of my stories seriously. I don't know anything about Harvard but anything in this book goes with my story. None of my stories are made to be realistic some are fan fics others are just random stories like this one. But regardless, none of them are serious so pleaseeeeee don't say "oh you can't do that at Harvard" Please y'all, I promise idgaf no offense. I just want you and others to enjoy it without getting upset because of the actual rules are Harvard.

'SONYAE'S POV

Today is my first day of college and unfortunately, I am having a bad day already

Today is my first day of college and unfortunately, I am having a bad day already. I like to keep to myself, but I do love to make friends. It's just hard being a Brown skinned woman and being in the Lgbtq+ community. Anywho, I was currently getting ready for my new college.

Getting into Harvard was not very hard for me. So I figured I would sign up for college there. Well, I wouldn't say it wasn't hard. Because I know that there are smart students out there who can't get in most of the time and deserve to be in. I worked hard and saved up to get in. So it was a struggle for a bit. But I was able to get in. Anyways, I just finished spraying on my fairytale perfume. I'm obsessed. I slipped on my slides, my earrings, and all of my jewelry and finished combing my afro.

I looked into the mirror and my green eyes looked sleepy as hell. I barely got any sleep to be honest. I was up all night reading different experiences of different students. There was this one teacher, I heard she was beautiful but cold as hell. She's intersex and married. She teaches poetry and Sex education. I never really heard of that because I thought it wouldn't be necessary. Some people learn about it from themselves but there is a bunch of different topics ins sex Ed.

Anywho I brushed my teeth gargled, flossed, and put on my lip liner, chapstick, and lipgloss. Makes my lips smooth. Before I left I checked the reviews about this lady I was hearing of. Professor Cuddy.

"School with Professor Cuddy is like a boot camp, when she's out all eyes are on her immediately. She takes her classes very seriously (which is a good thing) but she can be harsh. Just be careful and don't piss her off." - James dune

I chuckled and brushed It off, I hopped into my hellcat and left for college. I was excited since I get to sleep on campus and if I wanted to I could stay in my apartment too. I drove with light music in the background. Today was a typical big chance of rain type of day. I love rain so I didn't mind because I had made sure to bring my umbrella. I got out of the car and got someone to introduce me. She was beautiful. Typical tan skin with a nice face card and brown eyes. Nice button nice and a nice body.

"Hey, I'm Nadia. I'll be showing you around" She said with a bright smile. I smiled back. I don't like overly friendly people but she seemed to be tolerant and shook her hand and introduced myself. So I ignored it. Moving on I got introduced to the cafeteria, the library, and my classes. After the tour, I was just walking around with her until the class started.