𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫.

"How could you do this to us!? I thought we were your family?" A beaten, battered male scowled at the smiling brunette. His brown hair hanging limply at his forehead, the storm in his eyes was clearly reflected in his 'friend's' eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kai. But the King is too... persuasive. It was difficult to resist his wishes." But Kai didn't see any remorse on the traitor's face. Only darkness and wickedness.

"Where's he? What did you do to him?!" Kai roared, pulling on the chains holding him against the cold cement walls of a dark cell.

"Don't worry about your other friend." The traitor spat the last word like it was poison. "We already dealt with him. Now it's your turn."

"Don't think I won't kill you, bastard!" He snarled in anger.

"Now, Kai." The King's voice echoed throughout the dimly lit prison cell. "There's no need to kill anyone. Maiming, yes. But killing? No." He shook his head, feigning disappointment at the Summoner. "Well, as long as you don't disobey me, of course."

"I'll never follow someone as despicable and heartless as you. Never!" Kai growled, spitting at the King.

"Now, now, Kai. That's not how you speak to our King." Kai's vision blurred as black mist covered his vision. He felt something crawling inside his body and slowly creeping its way up his limbs. His whole body started to feel numb and heavy as his strength left him quickly.

As the black mist entered his mind, all he heard was a faint ringing that grew louder until it completely disappeared, leaving only deafening silence to greet his ears.

Then his voice... That sounded like a sin, was now whispering in his ears telling him... What he should do.

"Think fast." Dawn heard Ana shout from behind as she threw a rather large object at the girl.

Dawn barely managed to catch it. She threw it to the side with a questioning look.

"What—" She was about to ask the witch lady why she was throwing some random items, but then realized it was to train her telekinesis and reflexes.

Ana continued to hurl another object at her. And another and another, until she was standing in front of an endless array of objects.

They were all thrown with incredible accuracy by Ana, who gave her a soft smile while waiting for her reaction. She could only gape at everything. "I know you have trouble focusing on things right now, but you need to practice." The witch lady explained.

Dawn could only look at the older woman like she had just killed a rabbit before nodding in defeat. She doesn't have a choice in the matter. If she wanted control, she needed to start learning.