Prologue

~~~Author Message~~~

There will be short stories for each country Sally's experienced, but before all of them, she will be talking about her two best countries because she is a mixed of Latin Arab, Colombia and Lebanon and her two best Cities Barranquilla and Tripoli.

I hope you will enjoy the story and if you have any comments let me know and message me.

Follow, Comment, Vote.

Love and Kisses ;)

SalDavid

I'm Sally Eljach David, I'm half Colombian and half Lebanese, I've been living all my life in these two lovely countries. And because I am a mixer of two different countries, traditions and almost everything. My parents and I used to travel a lot and it came something very natural to me. So I continued traveling some for fun, adventures, vacations, studying, working and so many things.

First of all, I would like to talk about my country Colombia, which I was born in Barranquilla, an Atlántico city on the Atlantic Ocean.

Barranquilla is a city located in north of Colombia, near to the Caribbean Sea.

It's the best beaches you could find in, for example my house in there is on the beach so near to the famous port and in 5 steps I could be in the sea. It's amazing in there, it's almost a touristic city, very amazing at nightlife and if you need a vacation definitely you will enjoy it in Barranquilla.

Barranquilla is also very well known in her annual Carnaval, It's a carnival traditions back to the 19th century. It takes 4 days preceding Ash Wednesday, during the carnival all the shops and normal activities in Barranquilla are paralyzed because the city gets busy with street dances, music and masquerade parades. Barranquilla's Carnival is reputedly in second place to Rio's, but is far less commercialized. The musical types are: Spanish Paloteo, African Congo, Mico y Micas and many Colombian musicians performing, Cumbia: instruments that include drums and wind ensembles. I started with Barranquilla because it's the city that I was born in and every year at the carnival I used to dance at streets non-stop. The people are dancing, happy, the music is loud and if you get to watch this on any roof of any building, you see a moving tableau of Carnival.

I will also talk about a few well known things Colombia is famous in, I won't talk about drugs, mafias and all media shows the few wrong things about my country. Colombian people are also very humbled, caring, and white hearts.

ColombianNationalCoffeePark:

As we all know Colombia is a famous and the second in the world for the good taste of coffee. This park is located in Montenegro, Colombia with.

This Park has coffee gardens, flower gardens, horse rides, a coffee process museum, coffee-based food stands, a typical train with live folkloric music and station, typical plaza of the Colombian folkloric architecture, colorful animatronics, orchids, musical show, panoramic gondola lift and boats.

Santa Marta, San Andres and Cartagena:

Santa Marta, San Andres and Cartagena: they have the three largest beautiful beaches in Colombia, and they are all located in the Caribbean Sea. I spent most of my childhood in Santa Marta, also there is an Island, where you could enjoy relaxation very well.

Medellin:

Medellin is the best city in Colombia with industry and assembling many of cars in the world like Toyota, Chevrolet, Dodge, Mazda, and Renault. My grandparents used to live in there, it's the city of the famous Escobar.

The Port, Fortresses and Group of Monuments of Cartagena:

The Port, Fortresses and Group of Monuments of Cartagena were selected in 1984 by the United Nations Educational, scientific and cultural organization. Located in a bay by the Caribbean Sea, they have the most extensive fortifications in South America. A system of zones divides the city into three neighborhoods: San Pedro, with the Cathedral and many Andalusia-style palaces; San Diego, where merchants and the middle class lived; and Getsemani, the "popular quarters".

Rio Magdalena (The MagdalenaRiver):

Rio Magdalena (The Magdalena River) it's the biggest and largest river in Colombia and the principal one too, running about 1,540 kilometers (950 miles) from South to North through the Western half of the country and reaching the Caribbean Sea at my city Barranquilla in the zone known as Bocas de Ceniza. It was named from the biblical figure Mary Magdalene.

The Sierra Nevada De Santa Marta:

The Sierra Nevada De Santa Marta is the highest mountain in South America and an isolated mountain range apart from the Andes chain through Colombia. The view from there is so wonderful. It reaches an altitude of 5,700 meters above sea level just 42 km from the Caribbean coast.

The primary agricultural products of Colombia:

The primary agricultural products of Colombia are: - Carbon

- Banana

- Salt

- Cut flowers

- Rice

- Tobacco

- Corn

- Sugarcane

- Cocoa

- Beans

- Oilseed

- Vegetables

- Fique

- Panela

- Forest products

- Shrimps.

Esmeralda (Colombian Emerald):

The highest and finest Emeralds in the world you could find it in Colombia in two different stratigraphic and tectonic areas: Guavio (eastern side) and Muzo (on the western side).

There is always a bad and good side of everything, advantage and disadvantage, but this is what I always see in my lovely Colombia. Which I advise everyone to visit as a vacation and catch all this amazing thing that we have and hey, after all it's the country of the famous Shakira and a lot of famous football players for who is addicted to football and I'm one of them.

~~~Author Message~~~

Dear readers and travelers,

I hope you are enjoying my story and in each country I'm loving to explain a lot of things about, some of you don't know these interesting things in each country I've been in. So I would like you to know that and who have any comments let me know, now next chapter I'll be talking about my second country that's I've been raised most of my life is Lebanon.

I'll be updating soon, hopefully.

The picture of this chapter is Barranquilla at night.

Comment, Vote and Follow.

Love and Kisses ;)

SalDavid