What If... The Watcher Breaks His Oath?

*With Homicidal Uzi*

Uzi, N, V and J finally arrived on Earth, they were all on a ship, during a storm "The Murders were about to send the last atomic bombs when the humans took over the two ships" Uzi showed a picture of the ships to everyone on the ship "How many humans?" Leader N asked "Twenty soldiers led by Batroc. Before the French Special Forces fired him, he carried out 36 assassination missions" "Seems more your type!" V Yandere mocked Uzi "Okay, I have the Railgun and you have swords" "They are blades, but good pun" J Blue replied with a small smile "V, J, invade the other ship and find the Assassins, be very careful " Everyone ready their weapons, N followed Uzi "So, plans for Saturday night?" "No, no, you can stop there" Uzi commanded with his blushing visor "The Worker Drones asked about you" "Nothing good, it's the same old shit, Bite Me!" Uzi opened the ship's door.

"What if it was your father?" "Ouch! Just as we became friends, N" Uzi and N jumped out of the ship together, V and J jumped right after. Uzi and N fell into the sea not to be seen, V and J landed on top of the ship and shot all the humans, Uzi and N got out of the water and attacked the Batroc soldiers, until they found their target "I thought you were more than just two pieces of shit!" Batroc took his machine gun "Look who's talking" Uzi and N started to fight with the human, Batroc tried to hit them with his machine gun and with some punches "I'm very fast!" Batroc tried to kick Uzi, but N helped her, then suddenly "Wow..." Uzi and N stopped trying to hit him "What? Are you scared?" Batroc sneered at the two Drones "Are you seeing this?" Uzi pointed at the Watcher who was on top of them "Homicidal Uzi, Leader N, two Assassins looking for revenge, you were have been chosen" Watcher pointed at the two.

" Uzi and N stopped trying to hit him "What? Are you scared?" Batroc sneered at the two Drones "Are you seeing this?" Uzi pointed at the Watcher who was on top of them "Homicidal Uzi, Leader N, two Assassins looking for revenge, you were have been...

*With X*

X arrived on Earth with his allies, everyone was attacking a human base, X entered the base and attacked everyone inside "I, are you listening to me?" X spoke to I on the communicator, but I appeared in front of him "Sure" I made X laugh a little "Let's blow up this base, there's no one else here and we've already collected all the data" X and I left the base and played two bombs in place. A huge explosion went off, but X and the other Murders managed to get away "Whoa, what's that?" I pointed to the Watcher on top of the two, X looked up startled "Serial Designation X, leader of the Murder Drone Rebellion, you have been chosen."