HOW TO UNLOVE ME?

One of the worst decisions that I've made...

The day that I'm dreading finally came, of course it will. Silly me, thinking it was not inevitable. You asked how I feel and I have to be honest, why? I can't keep it to myself anymore, I can't stand hurting us both, no, it is too painful.

I have to put distance and so are you. Sadly, it's just really hard for us for a different reasons. Yours is to keep me, thinking you might have a chance, while mine is to keep you because I fear to lose another piece of me. Why can't we stay like how we used to be?
It happens for a reason I might say, but only God knows the real reason. I badly want to know it now, I'm crying.

I always cry whenever I feel hopeless, whenever I feel like I don't have a choice, and whenever I feel like i don't want to choose. I can't keep hurting you, you're too good and your heart is too fragile to be broken again.

What you feel is wrong, too wrong for the both of us. Why can't you see that I am hurting too that you are hurt? I don't want to lead you into uncertainty. I'm not worth to wait, because I am waiting for someone else that is not you.

I thought you understand, guess you were just convincing yourself.  I told you it is unrequited yet you pushed yourself. Now look where we are right now, both hurting, and I'm crying, again.

Can't you just unlove me and stay after?

I'm sorry for not letting you go,

I'm sorry for being a selfish friend,

I'm sorry for being difficult...but mostly,

I'm sorry for not loving you the way you love me.

You are the most genuine and selfless person I have ever met yet you are the dumbest for loving me.

You love me but I love him.

So, can you please figure out how to unlove me?

The end...

To whom that might read this, don't mind me. Writing about my experiences, good or bad is just really my way to past some time and sometimes, to pull out everything in my chest and try to put it into words.

Btw, the cover photo is not mine, just found it on fb. Lol.