𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒

☼︎    A doll can be seen, the doll has ginger hair, blue eyes, and a heart form near his eyes. A hand made out of needles can be seen awaiting for the doll. When the doll ends up in the "hands" of the one made out of needles it get's set down on a table filled to the brim with sewing supplies. 

     The dolls clothes where cut away, the hair was pulled out so harshly, yet at the same time so gentle looking. The button eyes are torn off and the dolls sewed up smile was cut open, the cotton stuffing was pulled out and the doll pulled inside out. Sawdust was poured into the dolls mouth to serve as new stuffing.

    Facial features were added, red clothing almost representing one of school uniform but in all bloody red, and beautiful red yarn was used to create the hair of the doll. A drawer was pulled and it showed full of buttons, they all shinned like jewels of their own, the ones chosen where grey almost can be mistaken for a light blue.

    After the buttons were sown on, the doll can be fully seen, the doll was pale with short red hair and a very professional type of clothing made up from different shades of red. When the doll was finished, the doll was released through the window, floating into the night.

✴✧

    A large red house can be seen, a sign out in front stating " Welcome to the Red Kingdom! " A moving truck can also be seen heading towards the Red Kingdom. A tall man with teal hair and a streak of black was on the roof of said Red Kingdom, doing what seems like exercising or stretching. When they arrive to the Red Kingdom the movers start moving furniture into the house or more said an apartment.

    A mover stands in front of a door holding a clip board, a woman who seems to look like she is in her late 30's appears and signs whatever is on the clip board. She then tries to close the door but the mover stops her and puts his hand out, the woman, sighing takes out her purse and hands the man some money, as a tip.

    The mover seems satisfied until he notices it's only one thaumark. He sighed angrily but moved on with his day. In the backyard a maroon cat can be seen, he looks towards the Reader's screen with concern and then a thump can be heard, the cat climbs a tree towards the back porch to investigate.

    A young boy can be seen, red hair, different shades of red clothing with a hanging dark black jacket to cover from the cold, with a doctor's shoulder bag. The young boy looks around, seeming to see if anyone was watching him. When it seems he has confirmed that no one had their eyes on him, he started to walk away from the Red Kingdom.

    The young boy takes a small map out of his bag, seeming to trying to get somewhere. The maroon cat, secretly follows the young boy. The young boy continues walking until a tree stump is seen and the young boy stops and sighs tiredly. Then a sound could be heard the young boy looks around, a little startled.

    " Who's there?! " Surprisingly for a young looking boy he has a sturdy voice. The young boy grabs a rock and cleans the mud off of it before throwing it towards the direction that he had heard the sound had came from. An angry mewl from a cat could be heard, before the maroon cat from before was seen.

    The young boy sighs in relief, " You scared me to death you mangy thing! " The maroon cat starts walking closer towards the young boy. " I'm looking for an old well, have you seen it? " The young boy crosses his arms while looking at the cat. In response the cat just tilts it's head and mewls.

    " Not talking, huh? " The wind starts picking up while the young boy gasps, taken by surprise by the sudden strong winds. A loud horn was heard and when the young boy turned towards the noise, a young person can be seen rather looking like a psycho killer on a bicycle. The young boy being shocked started to scream and took out a pare of cutting parlors.