𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

You sighed as you walked into the woods behind your house. Whenever your mind became too much to handle, you'd take walks in the forest to clear your mind. It certainly was getting out of hand since this was the sixth time in a week but you couldn't help it, it calmed you down. The only downside was that the time was approaching ten and it was completely dark but somehow, that was the best part of your walk. You sneaked out of your house through the window of your room which was not a far drop—you didn't always do it—only when things got out of hand at home. Your parents were fighting again, and you didn't wanna be there to hear any of it.

You must've been in deep thought because one minute you were walking and the next, your leg got caught in a branch and you tripped. You were falling for a while until you landed in—an alley? "Wha—this doesn't make any sense...i was in the woods a second ago...?" You thought aloud, looking around at your surroundings in confusion. You walked down the hallway and as you made your way out of it, you froze. A carriage ran past you missing you by a hair. You yelped as you jumped back, a little shocked. The carriage stopped and a butler stepped out of it, looking rather shocked. "My lady, i apologize, I didn't see you there. It is quite for a young lady like you to be roaming the streets all by herself, wouldn't you say so?"

You stared at the man dumbfounded. You were speechless but not at him almost running over you or because of what he had said. It was the fact that he looked like Sebastian Michaelis, an anime character in a show that you really liked. From his appearance down to the way he spoke, everything was the same. "What the hell is this..." You said more to yourself than him. The man gazed at you in confusion. "Are you sure you're alright, my lady? You look awfully disconcerted." He answered, and you shook your head, wrapping your arms around yourself. "I—I'm perfectly fine. You just look like someone i know." You explained, looking around. The man sighed deeply, "I see. My apologies for almost hitting you, once again, i did not see you because of how dark it has gotten." The man explained once again, with a deep bow.

'maybe he isn't Sebastian but someone who bears a striking resemblance to him.' you told yourself, shaking your head.

"Sebastian! Why isn't the carriage moving? Why did you make a stop!?" You heard a familiar boy shout as he stepped out the carriage. A boy looking exactly like Ciel Phantomhive walked towards you two, looking rather annoyed. "Are you done chit-chatting with this woman?"

"Young master, i was merely apologizing to the lady. I almost hit her you see." Sebastian explained earning a curt nod from Ciel

"Uhh, why do you look like Ciel Phantomhive?" You asked without thinking. Ciel turned his attention to you. "Whatever do you mean? I am Ciel Phantomhive, yes, how do you know my name? Do you have any business with me? You don't look like a business woman." He said, eying you closely. You shook your head in disbelief.

'No way this is real...' You thought to yourself.

"There's no fucking way," you told yourself, taking deep breaths to calm yourself. You were hyperventilating. "Miss, are you alright?" Ciel asked, you nodded your head. "Yup, I'm great, just peachy." You said, running a hand through your hair. "Are you sure? Do you need assistance with anything? A ride to your home, perhaps?" Sebastian suggested with a closed eye smile, ignoring the glare he received from the young earl.

"Uhh, sure. It is getting quite late and my parents will totally kill me if they find out i sneak out." You say, twirling your finger around a lock of your (h/c) hair.

You followed the duo to the carriage, Ciel stepping into it and Sebastian helping you step in before he returned to the front of the carriage. "Do you live far from here?" Ciel asked, resting his chin in his hand as he looked out the window. You shook your head, "Uhh, no. Just outside of town." You said, leaning back in the seat as the carriage started moving. About half an hour later you told them to stop. You stepped out of the carriage and into the dirt path into the forest. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Sebastian asked you, you nodded nervously. "Yeah, don't worry, my house is just behind the clearing, thanks for the ride." You said, watching as the butler nodded and started the carriage once again. You stood and watched until they were out of sight, then, you ran up the little hill and stalked off deeper into the forest until you reached...a vast meadow? This didn't make any sense, your house should be around here, somewhere...