CHAPTER I - THE BEGINNING

His sisters bloodied body on his hands, an emptied hand-gun on his left side and a shattered broad sword on his right, one question ran through his mind; how did it all go so wrong so fast.

This is the story of Troy a man, a hero, a brother, and a son.

My name is (a calm sarcastic laugh), what is the fun in that. Call me (dramatic pause) The Narrator.

Aeons ago before the War of Heaven and the creation of man, plants, animals, and the heavenly bodies; the Almighty separated the light from the darkness. From the light, He brought forth the celestial beings. He did this in a sort of hierarchy; and first created the 7 Archangels.

First of the high Angels was Michael- whose name means he who is as God. He was made the most powerful with huge golden wings and was given the attributes of mercy, justice, and protection. Second of the Archangels was Samael- whose name means the light bearer. A strong celestial with two pairs of white wings and whose main purpose was to lead the lower Angels in praising and worshiping Him who existed before all. Third of these high Angels was Raphael- whose name means Gods healer. Another celestial warrior considered strong for his ability to heal due to his huge ember green wings. Coming in fourth was Gabriel- whose name translates to the strength of God. Bestowed huge grey and white wings, he was given the mantle of wisdom and prophecy. At fifth is the Archangel Ariel- whose name means the lion or lioness of God. She was given patronage over the animals and the environment. Sixth is the Archangel of death himself, Azrael. Seventh was Metatron, a not so strong Archangel charged with the responsibility of scribing words of The Almighty.

Away from the boring history lesson (Soft laugh), I bring you to the start of our story. England, Manchester; the St. Marys Hospital. The painful scream of a woman in labor, given the gift of twins, the first-born female and the second born male. Sadly, the boy developed complications and faded away during incubation. The mother, Madam Cecilia Chamberlain screamed and lamented while staring at the heavens and spoke in some weird dead language tongue. Her husband, Dr. Enoch Chamberlain distraught staring at his inconsolable wife. Cecilia prayed and screamed, she cried; her weak and feeble body gave in, and she fainted. Moments after the doctors declared the baby dead, the EKG monitor turned from a flatline beep to a cardiac event beep. The childs eyes sprung open, and the baby let out a powerful healthy baby cry. It was a miracle in Manchester at 03:00 a.m.

When she came to and was told the good news, a breeze of relief coursed through her body, and she sprung up at full strength to see her newborn babies. Enoch Hun, what should we call them, Im thinking Sarah for the girl and Troy for the boy. Still stunned and shocked to the core by the resurrection of his newborn son, Dr. Enoch Chamberlain simply nodded and smiled at his extremely jovial wife.

Discharged, calm, happy, ecstatic the family headed out of the hospital for home. Before getting into the Town-ace and revving off, an old nurse pulled the couple to the side and uttered words that massively altered the courses of their lives. She gripped Dr. Enochs arm tightly and said, beautiful children and a miracle of resurrection on the same day, but remember; just like the stories in the bible, myths and legends, all miracles have a source you just have to ask yourselves what price was paid for this huge gift of resurrection. The old nurse then swiftly vanished into the hospital. Cecilia Chamberlain and Dr. Enoch Chamberlain were extremely nerved by the words of the old nurse.

.

18 years later, new continent, new country, new county same family. The Chamberlains relocated to a low-key country where they could enjoy life without constant attention as the family whose child came to life. The family found a haven in Africa in the high-altitude region of East Africa. Dr. Enoch Chamberlain became a paranoid man immediately after the meet up with the Old Nurse. Something within him snapped and he decided together with his wife to seek a sort of refuge in a new place where no one new them. Kenya fit the perfect place to start over without interference.