*:The Embarrassment:* Chpt. 2

!A/N Hello everyone! I am really enjoying to write this so far and i hope you are enjoying it! So anyways, enjoy.
A/N!

Genya pov

I sit on my bed doing absolutely nothing. Then my phone buzzes over and over again. I grab it and read the messages.

Mui: Gen
Mui: Gen
Mui: Genny
Mui: GENYA

Genya: What happened?

Mui: Can you come over to my house?

Genya: Sure ig omw

Mui: K!

I slide my phone into my pocket. I run downstairs and grab my keys. "Going out, 'Nemi!" I said, closing the door. I hop into my car and start driving to Mui's place. Me and Mui have been friends for almost a month and Mui was going on tour soon. Sometimes we flirted with each other... jokingly. But sometimes I wish it was true.

I pull into the driveway and get out of my car. I knock on my door and then hear someone running down the hallway. The door opens and I see Koketsu standing there. He stares at me for a second before yelling, "MUI, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!!". I blush and Mui races downstairs. "Ketsu, I told you not to call him that!" Mui yells at Koketsu as he runs off. "Anyways hey, tall boy." Mui says, leaning on the door frame. "What's with the nickname?" I ask, chuckling. "It's nothing. Now come on!" Mui says, getting flustered and dragging me upstairs.

We reach his room and he shuts the door after we walk in. "So, what's up?" I ask, sitting down on his bed. He sits down next to me. "So, y'know how I'm going on tour in a week?" Mui says, drawing shapes with his fingers on my leg. "Yea, what about it?" I ask. "I want you to come along. In the tour bus that we had rented out!" Mui says, sounding excited. "I could never say no to that!" I say, hugging him. We've hugged before... but never this long.

Mui pushed me onto the bed. I was now lying down on my back. He went next to me and hugged up to my side. But then he moved over a bit, now his head was on my chest, his arms around my neck, and his legs around my waist.

(Not sexualizing them)

My face became flushed as Mui hung onto my neck. "Mui..." I started. "Shut up, friends can cuddle." He said with a mean tone. I was kinda frightend by his tone so I just stayed there. We layed there for what was about twenty-five minutes when Koketsu came into the room. "Ooooo, I'm telling mom!" Koketsu said, running back down the hall. "Koketsu, you rat!!!" Mui yelled before jumping off the bed.

Muichiro pov

I chased Ketsu downstairs and mom is in the kitchen. "MOM, MUI HAS A BOY IN HIS BED!!" Ketsu screams as he runs into the kitchen. "WE WERE NOT DOING THE NASTY!!!" I yell at him. "Calm down you two." Mom said, turning away from what she was doing. "Now tell me what Mui did?" Mom asked Ketsu. "Mui has a boy in his bed." Ketsu said, crossing his arms. "We weren't doing anything!" I yell. "But you were on top of him!" Ketsu yells at me. "Not doing anything dirty!!" I yell. "Mui, you have a boy upstairs in your bed?" My mom asks. "Yes, we were watching a show." I lie. "Let me see." Mom tells me. "No-" I start but mom is already half way upstairs. "Heh, busted." Ketsu whispers. "F-you, Ketsu." I tell him before running upstairs.

I watch as mom opens the door to my bedroom. I peak through the door too, seeing Genya laying down on my bed still, hair messed up, and it looks like he's sleeping. "Hi-" Genya starts, opening his eyes. My mom gasps. "Muichiro Tokito!" My mom yells. "You're grounded!" She yells at me. "Mom I'm almost an adult." I say dully. "Oh... that's right, well, I'll be going." She said, walking away. I walk into the room and close the door. I blush with embarrassment and grab a pillow off my bed.

"Genya you @$$hole!!" I yell, smacking him with the pillow. "I didn't know your mom was gonna walk into the room!!" He yelled. I throw the pillow at his head and jump onto my bed. "You suck." I say, my face still flushed with embarrassment. "I know I do. Anyways I should get going." Genya says, getting up and fixing his hair. "Wait." I also get up and place a hand on his cheek. Getting centimeters away from his face. I go back to a normal stand and take my hand off of his face. "W-what was that for?" He stuttered. "Just wanted to make you flustered." I said, with a smile and sticking my tongue out. Genya blushed and quickly left, leaving me standing there.

Genya pov

I get in my car and start driving back home. After a few minutes I reach my house and go inside. "Hey 'Nemi?" I ask, walking into his bedroom. "What do you want?" He asks. "I'm going on a trip next week." I say. "Okay, I really don't care." He says, turning back to his computer. I shrug and head up to my room. I start packing some clothes and other things.

~Time Skip~

Still Genya's pov

I head out to my car with my suit case. I hop in my car and start driving to Mui's house, where the bus would be. I reach his house and park in the driveway. "Hi Genya." Mui says from behind me. I jump a little. "Hi Mui!" I finally say. "Oh, you must be Genya!" Mui's mom said, coming over to where we were. "Yep! That's me!" I said, sounding awkward. "It's good to see you not in my son's bed." She said. My face gets hot and I turn to face my car. I grab my suit case and head over to the bus.

"I'll give you the tour!" Mui said excitedly. "This is the living room." He said, opening the door to the bus. The living room was small but it had a nice couch and TV. "This is the kitchen." He said, pointing into a small room with a mini fridge, a small stove and oven, and a sink. "Over there is the bathroom." He also said, pointing to a small slim door that was closed. "And up here is the bedroom." He spoke, as he climbed a ladder. I followed. The bedroom looked kinda cramped but I would get used to it. It also only had one bed.

"Muichiro, there's only one bed?"

!A/N Just letting you all know again that I was not trying to sexualize them, if it seemed like I was I am truly sorry. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night!
A/N!
Word Count: 1,162