Chapter one ( First meeting )

It was a cold night, Beidou's boat was arrived to Inazuma's port.

𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙝𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

Beidou : There we are Kazuha. Wellcome to Inazuma City!

This city was amazing, I really liked how I feel here, but I really doesn't know why my mom took me here.

Kazuha : Wow mom, this city is so beautiful, but can you tell me why are we here?

Beidou : Oh cmon kazuha, I told you like 10 times, you will study here, and live there for 15 years!

Kazuha : But why I can't study in liyue?All my friends are there..

Beidou : Kazuha.. In Liyue are so many fatui's.. And you can't protect yourself alone! Listen, you will like this place! Now I need to go back to Liyue, bye kazuha, see you in 15 years!

Kazuha : Mom wait, where I'll liv- I said to late so she doesn't hear me.. I feel like an idiot here.. I don't know any people and I have only 6000 mora..

I walked around the city and I saw that the food was too expensive for me.. "Sushi 1000 mora?? That's to expensive for me.. I need to get a work!"
I walked like 2 hours and I saw a stand with some chicken, I really liked chicken so I buyed some, it was only 300 mora so yeah..

"Now I have only 5700 mora.. Damn, what should I do?" "I need a house to sleep."
I called my mom 5 times to ask her where I'll sleep but she doesn't answered ..
"Damn.. Why my mom is so- uh nvm"

I closed my eyes a little in the middle of the street but when I opened my eyes I saw a car.. That's all I remember, when I opened my eyes I was at an hospital. "Oh God.." I said to myself.. In front of my bed I saw a someone.. He has purple hair and blue dark eyes..he was the same as my age.. I don't know who was he.. I don't remember anything.. Why I'm here??

Scaramouche : Hey you, wake up, I found you in the middle of the Inazumas street, you was a victim of a car accident, but don't worry your fine now.

Kazuha : who are you? Why you saved me?

Scaramouche : Oh shut up, is my first time saving a person because I want to become a good guy, but I don't even get a "Thank you"? Bruh nvm, my name is Scaramouche. What about you?

Kazuha : My name is Kaedehara Kazuha, I just arrived in Inazuma.. Because my mom left me to live here 15 years with only 5700 mora..

The guy has a wider expression on his face, but when I looked at him my stomach feels really weird.. I don't know what is that feeling.. I'm just 16 years old, and I'm not gay, "oh kazuha shut up" I said to myself.

Scaramouche : Nice to meet you Kazuha. You said you have only 5700 mora with you? Huh?

Kazuha : yes.

Scaramouche : That's sad, do you have where to live? Because all the hotels and motels are 10k+ mora in Inazuma.

Kazuha : no.. I think I'll live on streets. Uh, my head hurts so bad.. I think I'll take a nap, but scaramouche, I don't have money for the spital? How I'll pay it? I was so worried..

Scaramouche : Don't worry, as I said, I want to become a good guy, my past life was horrible, but I don't want to talk about that. I'll pay the spital for you and eventually you can stay at my house until you get a good job. Scaramouche said with a little smile on his face.

Kazuha : Ok scaramouche, thank you so much! Before I said that I fell sleep.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

Fuck I don't even know why I do that.. I feel weird when I talk to him, like I have cockroaches on my stomach.. He's voice is so beautiful.. And he's smile- OH SHIT, WHT TF I SAY THOSE THINGS? Damn.. He was sleeping so I decided to leave him alone, because in the next day I'll have to take him at my home. I'm really excited to live with him.. I'll ask him more about himself tomorrow.

When I left the hospital my phone was ringing, it was Childe, one of my fucked friends.. I decided to answer because I was having nothing to do :

Childe : Hey Scaramissy, what's up? Why you doesn't answer at my messages ? You know if you doesn't answer at my messages I get angry!

Scaramouche : oh shut up childe, stop calling me with that stupid nickname. what the fuck do you want? I was busy.

Childe : Nothing, I was just worried about you. Good night Scara! ^^

Scaramouche : oh shut the fuck up ginger.

I canceled the call and I opened the door of my door of my house, my dog was greeted me with his "Cookies for dogs" bag.

"Gorou, why you are always hungry?" I said
Of course I didn't get any answer because he can't talk, bruh, I take his bowl and I putted some cookies there.
"Here you go, now please go away, I'm tierd"

I walked to my room and I layed on my bed, damn, I cannot stop thinking about kazuha.. I closed my eyes and I fall asleep.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1. <3

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 : 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝘼𝙨 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮/𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩! 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩! 𝙔'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨! ^^
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩! 💕