Oneshot

Hey everyone!

This is my take on the prompt challenge- 'so that's it? It's over?'

Be sure to check on Kass and Geri's take on the prompt.

This is set after Cheryl destroys the comet just for context.

I've just finished it, it's 4.30 am here and I've almost been up 24 hours so I'm tired as hell!

Anyway how did you all like the last episode? So much content for us in my opinion, I loved it!

I hope you enjoy this oneshot, let me know what you think! Also forgive me for any mistakes I'm tired lol.

Happy reading
Nat xx

The sky above Riverdale flashed so brightly and so violently the residents from the town could barely look at it through the windows of their homes.

They all held their breath as they waited for the world to end at any given moment.

Only it didn't.

The bright flash in the was engulfed in the darkness of the nights sky.

As if it was never there in the first place.

A text message lit up multiple peoples phones.

Heather: I think Cheryl did it! We need to get to her she will need our help.

~~~

Pops parking lot was covered in shards of frozen rock, the air was so thick and dusty it made it difficult to breath.

Multiple cars pulled up at once, everyone was surprised and grateful to be alive and they had one person to thank for that.

Cheryl Blossom.

Archie and Betty jumped out of their car first.

Veronica, Reggie, Tabitha and Jughead opening their doors and stepping out just after them.

The sound of motorcycles filled the silence before anyone even had the chance to even speak.

Heather followed, she stepped out of her car as Toni and Fangs jumped off their bikes.

The dust in the air meant they couldn't see too far in front of them, but the bright neon sign helped a little.

'Where is she?' Toni asked looking around.

'Cheryl!' Jughead yelled loudly, the others joined in calling the redheads name.

There was a cough so quiet that they weren't sure that they heard it at all.

Until they heard it again.

'There!' Veronica said pointing to Cheryl slumped lifelessly again the diner.

The group rushed over to the redhead and crouched down around her.

'Cheryl?' Heather whispered as everyone held their breath.

Toni watched on, she desperately wanted to do something, anything but it wasn't her place anymore.

It was Heathers.

'Is she all right?' Reggie asked.

'She's breathing,' Betty said, the relief in her voice matched how everyone else was feeling.

'Here,' Toni said slipping off her serpent jacket. 'For her head'.

Heather gave her a grateful smile as she took the leather jacket and gently placed it behind Cheryl's head.