1. H in Hiatus stands for Holiday

*Warning: too real to be fictional... but it is.*

Hellooo! 🙊

Welcome to yet another new book 🙈❤️

Make sure to -if you like!- add this story to your library, press the little like/star, comment if you want; welcome, this is your space 😌

.

After what seemed like ages, Leigh-Anne Pinnock walked into the airport gate. There is when she saw them; two pairs of longing, sisterly eyes looked at her, and as in a cue, they smiled in her way. She couldn't help but smile in return and ran to their open arms.

"Hellooo!" she exclaimed, holding her favourite pair.

Her girls. They did everything so much better. She had spent the best days of her life by their side, and now, they were finally reunited.

"Our first official holiday together! As a family..."

"Uuh, is actually holiday number 17" her fiancé decided to contribute.

Andre Gray, sitting next to the double stroller, barely contained his grin under Leigh-Anne's serious stare.

"But who's counting?" he added, his gaze never leaving his phone.

The girl rolled her eyes.

"I know that" she told him. "You didn't let me finish: I meant to add 'to this specific destination'".

"Oooh... of course" he nodded, amused. "My bad."

"Seriously, man" Leigh scolded him. "Do you mind? We're having an important reunion here" she commented, drawing an invisible triangle as she pointed at her two babies and herself.

"You left to the toilet for a minute-"

But if he had learned something this past -and beautiful- year is that mama and her stern look were always right.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your girls' reunion" he said, but he knew that papa also had the right to be the jokester; "I cannot wait for you to come back from your submarine adventure, a.k.a. you dipping in the pool."

Leigh-Anne just ignored him. She was so excited! Not only her little family, but also her Little Mix family will join her. At least the main core, which was what mattered: Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards and her. They had worked side to side for a decade, and they had never done something like this before, due barely having any free time. And if they ever did, they were usually sick of each other, and tended to run back to home.

But now, Leigh almost regretted taking them for granted like that. There had only been a few months since the band break started, and she missed them so bad already! That's why they agreed to go on this trip together, and instead of work, they'd have enough time to relax.

But first things first.

"Babe?" the girl, rummaging through her luggage, called her two-year-fiancé, who replied with a hum. "You know the babies don't know how to swim, right?"

The man only stared at her in silence, with a questioning brow, but half a smile; dressed with a casual palazzo and matching top, her woman looked fierce and intimidating, but no matter what she wore, she'd never stop being his sweet little angel.

"Don't just give me that hot look, mister" she got annoyed and proceeded to explain herself. "Did you or did you not pack their rubber lilos?"

"I did."

She hadn't found them in that bag, but the rest of their stuff where already with the checked baggage, so she had to trust his word for this one, and move on to the next thing in her mind. Hardworking Leigh-Anne, always trying to get that plus from every day. Well, that if the signal reception let her...