izuku's bio

name: izuku voorhees (formerly yagi)

Izuku: before

Izuku: after

( Pretend he has long black hair)

Likes:katsudon, killing, training, his adoptive daughter, candy, violent video games, traveling, his harem and smashing his harem

Hates: izumi, assmight, inko, the bakugo twins, the todoroki twins, somebody scaring eri, eri crying, league of villains, overhaul, criminals, perverts (especially mineta) and somebody perveing on his harem.

Background: like any izuku yagi story his life change at that faithful doctor's appointment. Izuku is quirkless and his twin sister has one, his parents starting to ignoring him putting their attention towards izumi, and his sister and friends the bakugo twins and the todoroki twins beating the shit out of him making his life a living hell ( a/n I swear every time I read a izuku yagi story there's always a female twin of the trio)

Until one told izuku to jump off from the roof and pray he'll get a quirk in his next life. Izuku runs away from home leaving a note revealing how much he hates them and the pros are mad about the neglect of izuku and look for him but no luck. Meanwhile izuku's anger unlock something hidden within him, something that was use by his ancestor, something that laid dormant and hidden in the midoriya bloodline and something far more greater than a quirk.

Powers
1.Nightmare

2.Teleportation

3.flight

4.claws

5.healing factor

6.shadow clones

7.energy manipulation

8.dragon fist

9.lightning

10.summoning
(Like in naruto he can summon a beas and bringing someone from the dead)

11.satsui no hado

12.symboite

13.hellfire

14.weapons summoning
(Can summon any weapons)