Visit to Dharamshala: Heaven on earth

Wondering what makes Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh summer time season heaven? We are right here with an extended listing of reasons! From the scenic splendour on the way to soften your heart, to an appropriate climate outside, from the precise and scrumptious dishes to try, to the pictures on the way to tempt you to absorb each corner and cranny, there may be tons to meet the Dharamshala soul.

Planning to visit this beautiful piece of land with your friends or family. Give yourself the break you deserve from your daily city chaos with an online hotel booking platform where users can book hotel rooms on an hourly basis. To book your short stay

Best time to visit

Dharamshala is geographically blessed with a wonderful summer climate. The best time to visit Dharamshala is from the end of March to the end of June. Mornings and afternoons are just right for exploring and sunsets. The air was a bit chilly at sunset. But don't worry, it won't freeze. You can also expect light rain in the future and maybe some thunderstorms in May. Avoid visiting the city from July until the end of the rainy season, as there is a high risk of landslides. A thick blanket of snow covers Dharamshala in winter. Do you want to celebrate a white Christmas? You know where to go!

                                                                   Places to visit in Dharamshala

1.  Triund is a hill in Dharamshala

Popular among hikers and adventure seekers, Triund Hill is one of the most beautiful places in Dharamshala

Popular among hikers and adventure seekers, Triund Hill is one of the most beautiful places in Dharamshala. Kaska is located 2,850 meters above sea level and is surrounded by hills. The clean air and natural surroundings make Triund Hill a popular choice among those looking for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle.

Triund Hill is known for some amazing trekking trails and offers breath-taking views throughout. On reaching the summit, you can bask in the mesmerising beauty of the snow-capped mountains and pristine surroundings. Triund is a wonderful spot for picnics as well. You can also enjoy night camping here and count the stars on a clear sky.

Need a place to to rest and unwind your experience then look for this

2.  Namgyal Monastery

  Namgyal Monastery