Prologue

My second try in the X Factor, and I got through. Even though I couldn't make it as a solo artist, I was put in a band with four boys I can now call my best friends.

There's Louis, the oldest. He seems like the jokester, the immature one, but in reality he's pretty level headed. But when you need it, Lou can make you laugh so hard that you forget all your sorrows. Then there's Zayn. He comes across as mysterious and vain. I guess he is mysterious, and he may look in the mirror more often then the average person, but that's only because he's very insecure about himself. I know what you're thinking; Zayn Malik, INSECURE? Well it's true. We all tell him that he has nothing to worry about, but he has a hard time accepting that. He's a great friend. Niall is probably my best friend out of the band. I think of him as a brother; he's always there for me and I can tell him anything, and vise versa. That little blond boy is full of life, but he is really sensitive and caring. And then there is Harry Styles. He's the one that has the curls that gets the girls. He's funny, kind, and everything someone would want in a guy. People may think that me and Harry aren't that very close, but we are.

Last but not least, there's me, Liam Payne. I like dancing in the shower, I'm not that innocent, and I have a secret. I'm the boy who fell for the curls, even though they were meant for girls. The boy who fell in love with Harry Styles.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys! This is my first fanfic, so take it easy on me! Updates will come irregularly, but they'll hopefully be frequent! I'm not sure how long the story will be. I think I'll stick to short, frequent chapters, isounds good? I already have chapter two ready to go! It'll be up soon!

-Siona Stayne xox