Chapter One

Madison POV

I woke up to my phone ringing to Britney Spears, which means someone is calling me. I viewed the caller ID and notice my boyfriend, Jack, was calling me.

"Good morning loved one," I teased Jack over the phone.

I heard him slightly chuckle and says,"Good morning beautiful. But hey me and Jack have to go to the studio today. If you don't have anything to do today, you can always come to the studio." I smiled at how kind he is but then shook my head.

"Thank you Jack, but I want you to spend time with your life, long best friend, Jack. You could always text or call me. " I said twirling my hair nervously, not knowing why. I heard him sigh and had a feeling he nodded,"Okay, I'll see you later babe, I'll miss you."

"I will too Jack," I began," Have a safe day and be careful. Bye Jack, love you," I smiled. He responded with an "I love you too" and hung up. I looked at the time and it was 7:23 A.M.

I groaned and lifted my bare legs onto the woodened, cold floor. I slipped on my pink, fluffy slippers and tied my messy, brown hair into a single,high pony-tail.

"Morning Ryder," I said to my little brother. I walked down the huge stair case, smelling the delicious aroma of french toast.

I rushed down the stairs, almost tripping on my own two feet. I see stacks and stacks of food all around the island and ran toward the food. I grabbed a white, square-ish plate and stacked 3 french toasts onto the plate.

"Woah Madison, that's a lot of food for you ," my dad, Robert, joked around looking at my mom, Tracie. My mom nodded her head while quietly laughing to herself.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the 16 oz. of syrup from the fridge. I poured syrup all over my plate and started eating queitly.

Once I was done with my food, I walked back upstairs into my entirely, white room. I walked inside my walk in closet to find an outfit to wear. I decided to wear black, warm leggings, a maroon, long sleeve shirt, and maroon Converse.

I slipped on my clothes and surprisingly liked my outfit. So I opened SnapChat and took a picture of my outfit with the caption "OOTD; Fav." I posted it on my story and walked outside my room again.

"Mom, did dad already leave to work ?" I asked my mom.

"Yeah sweetie. Sorry, did you want to say bye ? He looked some-what rushed so I understand. " My mom responded with a pout while rinsing the dishes. I nodded and texted my best friend, Emily.

convo

M- Hey Emily. What are you doing today ?

About three minutes later, she answered.

E-I'm not really going to do anything exept eat. Nothing different. Why?

M- Do you want to hang.out today ? Jack is in the studio today with Jack and  I wanted them to have their own little bro time, ya know ? So yeah

E-Yeah sure I'm up for it. Where do you want to meet ? Your or my house ?

M- My house ? Meet me in half an hour ?

E- Yeah sure. Oh, and check outside your  window (;

-End of converation-

I walked to the other side of my room and opened my clear window. I see Emily standing outside my window with four tubs of ice cream and a two platters of chocolate brownies.

My eyes widened and licked my lips feeling my mouth water by the second.

"Emily walk inside. I litteraly don't feel like walking," I whisper yelled at her. She nodded and ran towards the door. I heard the front doors screech a little and  a quick snap. I then heard little footsteps by my door and the door opened.

"HI MADISON. OH MY FUCKING ! I FELT SO BADASS WALKING INTO YOUR HOUSE LIKE GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY OR MADISON DIES. I would be kidding but I felt like a spy. Thanks I know, I got nerves of steel," Emily screamed at first but then lowered her voice later on.

"EMILYYY.  First of all, if you would've said that, I would've died. And two, give me that food, " I said  extending my arm, smiling. She smirked and handed the two buckets of  ice cream and a platter of double, chocolate brownies.

"This is going to be a very fun day," I laughed as I put season one American Horror Story on Netflix.

After 8 hours of watching AHS, Emily decided that she would sleep over. It was about 10 P.M. and I felt my phone viberate. I sighed and checked my phone.

Jack- Hey babe. I just got home from the studio. I just wanted to say goodnight and I'll see you soon gorgeous.

I smiled at his text then put it down. Emily and I watched AHS for another 3 hours before sleeping. Although Emily had already slept on my floor. I grabbed a blanket and covered her. I patted her head and laid down in my bed before slowly drifting off to a deep slumber.
-
-
-
-

Hi . Im starting a new story because im #jadison af. I love and live Madison and jAck. So if you despise Madison, this isnt your story. BYEYE. AND OMG WOW  900 words.!
AND idk I am excited about this story so stay.

~ Ana

BTW I wrote this chapter especially for creepyingnash .. Go check out her books too, they're so amazing.