𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑⌇𝖳𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍.

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑.
𝟥:𝟦𝟧 𝙥𝙢, 𝗆𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝖿𝗅 '𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮.'

it was now the next morning, the sun peaked its way through the curtains of the beige/cream colored bedroom, shining onto the three melanated bodies that laid in the bed.

Dearras eyes slowly opened, blinking cautiously as she laid on her stomach, a leg wrapped around kentrells as she laid on dayvons chest, his hand on her lower back.

she yawned sitting up in the bed letting his hand fall off of her, she rubbed her eye sitting on her knees. she began to stare around the room. when she noticed horace was no where in sight, she frowned.

he usually slept with them every night.

she shrugged it off figuring he was somewhere in the house, leaning down to peck both dayvons and kentrell cheeks before Climbing off the bed slipping into her house slippers, walking into the bathroom as she grasped her white silk robe from the hanger throwing it around her body tying it.

She blew out a breath staring at herself in the mirror, noticing her freshly done installed wig now messed up, messy makeup, and eye bags.

Dearra huffed "boy we had a time last night, whew." She chuckled to herself, flashbacks of the previous night running through her head.

the woman grasped her sage green electric toothbrush, turning the faucet on wetting the bristles, applying toothpaste, before wetting it again and beginning to brush her teeth.

Soft padding could be heard as dayvon walked into the bathroom along with her, he smiled bright once he seen her. coming up behind her hugging her frame tightly, "goodmawning, shorty." he kissed her neck, specifically the spot with the 'D' tattooed behind her ear.

"hey handsome, how'd you sleep?" she asked him, reaching her hand up to rub at his growing chin hairs, then leaning down to spit out the toothpaste after brushing her tongue and lips.

"Good as always with y'all beside me, yk where horace at though dee? ian see him in bed." Dayvon explained, caressing her hips before moving to the sink beside her to begin his morning with brushing his teeth.