🍸 Runs through my veins 🍸

Rosé.

She was sweet as birdsong in spring; sweet as life.

Rosé.

Even her name emanated from beauty. Her sparkling pupils, her pink lips, her long platinum blonde hair; everything was beautiful with her.

The blonde put her white scarf back in place. She had delicately wrapped the piece of silk around her golden hair and had matched it with large black sunglasses. Because she didn't like to show her eyes. Especially in a bank where there were so many strangers and potential assassins. She preferred to remain discreet and indecipherable in the eyes of the world; appear mysterious and strong.

But Rose was not reassured; seemed almost frightened to fiddle with her long black velvet dress. As for her white pumps, she made them clink together like Dorothy. As if this gesture could carry her away from here. In a safe place.

It was at this time that another woman entered the Black Bank. Lisa, walked towards a counter, in a huge pink fur coat. She was playful as she swung her shoulder-length brown hair gracefully and elegantly. How could she smile? Rosé wondered, especially knowing what they were about to do.

The brunette walked past the blonde and reassured her with a discreet wink. Then she pulled a rifle from her coat and finished off the guard on her right with a shot. The crowd of customers panicked, of course. But the two lovers had planned everything. Rosé grabbed two Berretti and stood on one of the counters, weapons pointed at the crowd.

The bodies, petrified with fear, curled up on the ground, hands on their heads and this scene filled Lisa with adrenaline. It was exquisite. She loved seeing her lover take the lead. She loved seeing her so confident because she had that little something extra, that glow in her chocolate pupils that made her special. And that, Lisa knew as soon as she saw Rose in this cafe.

That day, Lisa, a single mother with a thorny and dark past like her brown hair, had watched her enjoy her cappuccino. She had envied the hot liquid that slipped between her lips. She had wondered how a being with such a perfect appearance and such a pure heart could exist and especially be so close to her. Because if Rosé was an angel, Lisa was a demon and she dared not approach her for fear of burning her.

What she learned much later was that Rosé was a risk taker. Adrenaline coursed through her veins when she teased kids, stole bottles of perfume, or simply burned trash cans full of newspapers.

She was unmanageable! Well, except with her boyfriend Teo who beat her without scruple or retribution. Moreover, that day, she was drinking her coffee while continuously pulling on her navy blue beret. Thinking that would be enough to hide the marks on her face.

But that was the first thing Lisa noticed. And when a surge of courage pushed her to sit down at the frightened blonde's table, she knew it. In an instant, their eyes met and she knew they were meant to be together.

Lisa was the shoulder Rosé needed and she spent the day confiding. The brunette listened carefully. And it was like that for months. Rosé came to her house, Lisa served her a glass of champagne and listened. It had become their little routine. Their little moment just for them.

A moment that Lisa cherished more than anything because, in secret, she harbored deep feelings for the beautiful blonde. And her smoldering gaze never left her slightly parted lips. One day, she even kissed her and Rose kissed her back.

Rosé left her boyfriend and moved in with Lisa and her daughter Maëlys. This is where the nightmare began. The bills piled up and Lisa's meager waitress salary was no longer enough. Rosé even considered going back to her abusive ex.

« He could host us for a while,»she suggested, « that'll give you a break, Lala. »

« No, I'll find a solution Chae! »