the only one chapter

JENNIE
POINT OF VIEW

I'm here with Rosè bestfriend of my girlfriend and were watching netflix, then an idea showed up in my head and tell it on Rosè.

"Hey Rosè can you go to Lisa and make a sex with her just try it if she's really loyal"i said crack voise.

"What no i can't do that Jen she's my bestfriend and i have girlfriend too"Rosè said with worried eyes.

"Just do it Rosè i'll never told Jisoo unnie jist please"i said.

"Ok fine but we still need Jisoo to know if we don't say it to her sure thing she gonna broke up with me jen"Rosè said with puppy eyes.

"Ok let's call Jisoo unnie if she's ok with it and make sure that you gonna have to video it, ok?"i said with cracke voise.

"Ok"she answer.

We call Jisoo unnie and tell her to know it .

~on call~

"Hello what did you need Jen?"

"Mmmm...jisoo unnie?"

"Yes what is it?"

"We have a test to check if Lisa is loyal to me"

"And?"

"And i need your girlfriend"

"What?!?...my girlfriend but...why my girlfriend you can call Yeji or Irene"

"Ok fine i'm not gonna use your girlfriend but if i use Yeji sure thing Ryujin gonna get mad"

"Ok..maybe Irene...wait Seulgi gonna get mad too"

"Yeah your right...maybe you get random girl"

"Yeah your right Jisoo unnie..ok thanks Jisoo unnie"

"Welcome"

~call ended~

Jisoo unnie is right i should get random girl and pay her, then i just go to the bar and find a girl and told her the plan.

                           ~1 hours later~

I'm here at the bar and i'm currently finding a girl to do the plan right away, then i saw a girl and i think she's just a custumer and she's looks pretty, then i go to her talk a little bit conversation.

"Hi miss, what's your name?"i said with a smile.

"Hi i'm Nayeon, how about you?"she replied with a smile too.

"I'm jennie, mmm....are you alone?"i said with a smile in my face.

"Yes i am"she said smile back at me.

"Mmmm...Nayeon can i ask something?"i said with crack voise.

"Oh yeah sure"she said and smile at me.

"Ummm..i have a girlfriend and i want to test if she's loyal at me and can you help me please?"i said and akwardly smile.

"Ohh yeah sure"she said and smile.

"I'm gonna pay you...if you can really don't mind and that's for a thank you for you"i said and i'm really shy.