Chapter 1 Bitten

In the city of Louisiana a girl named Ashley was in her apartment watching the news. They were talking about another murder involving the victim being drained of blood.

"Now Mr. Asher, what do you say about these killing?" The reporter asked the detective who was on the case.

"Well I've been interviewing some folks and they believe that this is the case of wild vampires." Mr. Asher explained.

"Are you sure that vampires are the cause of this?" The reporter asked.

"No like I said it was the words of the folks I interviewed not my own. However I will get to the bottom of this and bring this killer to justice." Mr. Asher said with confidence.

Ashley rolled her eyes and changed the channel to an anime that was playing.

"Ugh why do those people say that it's vampires, after all they don't exist." Ashley said to herself.

As she sat there watching the show her phone rang and she looked to see it was the guy she's been chatting with over tinder. She accepted the call and heard his strong, calm voice over the phone.

"Hey Ashley~ how are you doing?" The guy named Ryan asked.

"I'm fine just chilling in my apartment watching some TV." Ashley explained.

"Ah same here... and hey sense we've been chatting for months now why don't we meet in person?" Ryan asked.

"Oh sure I'd love to do that." Ashley accepted.

"Okay I've got the perfect place for us to go to." Ryan said then gave Ashley an address.

"Okay when should I meet you?" Ashley asked while writing the address down.

"Meet me at 8:00Pm if you can." Ryan said.

"I can meet you then. I'll see you then Ryan." Ashley said as she ended the call.

She then looked at herself and decided to get some clothes on as she was only wearing her bra and underwear as she does that when she's alone in the apartment. So she got up and went to her room and got out a red shoulderless sweater, black leggings, and gray shoes. She then went into the bathroom and began getting ready for her date later that day. When she got out of the bathroom she heard the front door open and close.

"Hey Mike is that you?" Ashley asked.

Mike then called out "Yeah I'm home, and I know what to make for dinner tonight!"

"No need! I'm going out tonight with my tinder date!" Ashley called out.

"Oh really? Well congrats Ash hope things go well and pray that it's not some forty year old man!" Mike called out jokingly.

"Ryan isn't a forty year old man we've talked to each other over facetime so I know he's nineteen like me!" Ashley explained to Mike as she came into the main area of the apartment.

She saw that Mike had some groceries in his hands and was sorting them out so he could put them away later.

"Alright if you say so, but still be careful you never know what kind of person he'll be in real life. There are just a lot of fakers on dating apps so that's why I never use them." Mike explained as he pulled more groceries out of the bag.

Ashley rolled her eyes and said "And that's why you're still single Mike."

"I'd rather be single than go on a date with some faker I meet online." Mike explained in defense.

"Whatever, I'm going later at eight so I'll see you when I get back." Ashley said before sitting back down as she only had two more hours left before she had to go.