A/N

So, before we begin, I have to say, Thank you. Thank you for stopping by to read my book. It's heavily inspired by the fnf soft mod, but it doesn't have much association otherwise. Anyways, TW, for abuse, self harm, and alcohol. The reason I mark it as mature is because of the Trigger warning, and because characters will occasionally swear. Anyway, I want to list all of the sexualities and ages of the characters, in this chapter. I'll also go into more detail about the story and characters. Also, I'm not completely sure about it, but If I add some surprise characters or remove some I'll edit this.

Ages (Youngest to oldest)

Franklin: 3

Timmy: 6

Aiden, Baggie, Rookie, and Blondie: 17

Player, Veteran, GF, and Noob: 19

Red Impostor, Green, and Black: Early 20's

Mr. Cheese, TheGentleman, Mr. Egg, Captain: Mid 20's

Mother, Stoner, Blue, NotOrange, Engineer, Gnome: Early 30's

Alan, Player's Mom, and Dr. Dokter: Late 40's

Sexualities (Note: This is not their canon sexualities, this is what they are in the story)

Player, Mother, TheGentleman, and Red: Bi

Veteran, Aiden, Baggie, Noob, Engineer, Gnome, Dr. Dokter, Notorange, and GF: Straight

Rookie, Blondie, Green, and Mr. Egg: Pan

Stoner, Blue, Black: Ace

Alan and Player's Mom: Homophobic

More crap about the story: 

So, this takes place a year after Dum died (😭), and Player has ran away from his ab*s*ve parents, who want to marry him off to an Asshole named Noob. He runs away with a homeless orphan named Veteran (No homo) and they're on the run for 2 months, until their eventually found by Mr. Cheese and Mother, who take them in. Eventually, Mr. Cheese meets his long time crush, TheGentleman, a rich man who is actually really kind and is not as snobby as Mr. Cheese thinks. He also meets TheGentleman's Business Associate, comedian Mr. Egg, who loves 'Cracking' Egg puns! As Player and Veteran try to not get caught by Player's parents, and Mr. Cheese wants to get the guy, Mother, is uhh... Dealing with some 'Issues' with her husband... heh heh. If you know what I mean. Anyways, that's it. Well, for now. I've planned out when all of the other characters get introduced, but I don't wanna spoil the story for you. Prologue coming soon!