*:The First Stop:* Chpt. 3

!A/N Hey everyone! Yes this part is earlier cause why not. I have nothing to say, so in enjoy! A/N!

Muichiro pov

We were already half way into the drive. It would take to three hours to get to the first stop on our list. The first show was tomorrow but we are going to stop at a hotel for a day there first. I was looking at my note pad deep in thought when Genya tapped my shoulder. "Hm?" I hummed, looking up at him. "I was just making sure you were okay!" He said with a smile. I smiled back at him and closed my notebook. "Anything you wanna do?" I ask him. "Hm... I'm not sure." He says, putting his finger to his chin. "I have uno." I say, pulling the game out of the drawer. "Oh, cool! Let's play that." He says enthusiastically.

We played for an hour and it was surprisingly fun. If I played this with any other friend it would get boring very quickly. "Hah! I win again!" I say, putting down my last draw four card. "No way! You cheated!" Genya yelled while pouting. "Stop being a sore loser." I say, putting my head on his shoulder. "I'm not being a sore loser." He said, putting his head on mine. The bus comes to a stop and the driver comes to where we are. "We are here." He says. "Okay, thank you sir." I say. He nods and walks off the bus.

"Come on, Genya, let's go!" I say, dragging him off the bus. "Wait I need to grab my suit case." He whines. "Fine." I say, letting go of his wrist. He grabs our suit cases and we walk into the hotel. We walk up to the front desk and a young women is behind the desk. "Oh my gosh! Are you Toki??" She squeals. "Yes, that's me." I say calmly. "Could I have an autograph?" She asks me. "Sure!" I say, trying my best to sound kind. She hands me a slip of paper and I write my signature on it with a smiley face. "Thank you so much, Toki!" She yells in joy. "You are very welcome." I say, smiling a little.

"Okay so, room for two?" She finally asks. "Yes please." I say. "Okay, here you go." She hands us room keys. I nod and we head to the elevator. We step into the elevator and we head up to the fifth floor. We got special rooms since we are technically special guests staying here. "The other Hashira should be here soon." I say as we step out of the elevator. "The what?" Genya asks. "The Hashira. Do you not know them?" I question him. He seems to think for a moment. "Wait, the Hashira???" He finally says. "Yep, the Hashira! I'm a part of that group but I tend to do shows alone." I say with a bit of confidence. "That's so cool! I get to meet the Hashira too!" Genya shouts with excitement.

"Muichiro-Kun is that you?!" A high pitched voice says from behind. I turn my head and it's Kanroji. "Hello, Kanroji." I say. She comes over and hugs me. "You've grown so much!" She says. "Well yea, it's been two years." I say. She giggles. "Who's this, Muichiro?" Kanroji asks, pointing to Genya. "Oh, this is Genya." I say, Genya waves. "Nice to meet you Genya!" Kanroji says, shaking his hand. "Muichiro-Kun, is he your boyfriend? I always knew you were gay!" Kanroji says. My face heats up with embarrassment and Genya turns a light pink.

"HELLO, KANROJI AND MUICHIRO!" A voice yells. It was of course Rengoku. "Hello, Rengoku." I say. He pats my head and turns to look at Genya. "HELLO YOUNG MAN!" He says, violently shaking Genya's hand. "Hello, Rengoku!" Genya says. Another person appears from the elevator. "Hello." Giyuu says in a tired sounding voice. "Tomioka-San, don't be so rude." Kocho says, poking Tomioka. "Hey, Giyuu." I say, fist bumping him. "Hey, Muichiro." He says. "Tomioka-San, brighten up a bit." Kocho says with her usual smile. "Kocho, just please, shut up already. You've been talking to me for three hours." Giyuu groans. Kocho frowns and walks over to talk to Karoji and Rengoku.

I hear Karoji gasp. "Iguro-San!" She squeals, running up to hug him. "Hello, Kanroji!" He says happily. "It's been so long, Iguro-san!" She whines. "It's been two weeks." Shinazugawa's voice scoffs. "Ugh, here comes the party pooper." Iguro says. "Oh shush, I had to deal with you on a two hour car ride." Shinazugawa says, punching Iguro on the shoulder. "Brother?" Genya asks.

"What are you doing here." Shinazugawa asks, tensing up. "Mui, invited me to come on the tour with him." Genya says. "You shouldn't be here, you're nothing but trouble." Shinazugawa says, stepping closer to Genya. "Hey, let's not fight." Kanroji says. Shinazugawa scoffs and walks off to his room. "Hello my flamboyant friends!" Uzui shouts, coming off the elevator with his wives. The whole room is tense after what just happened. "I must've come at the wrong time..." He states, leaving to go to his room. "We should all head to our rooms and rest before tomorrow's show." Kocho states. We all nod and head our separate directions.

Genya pov

We get to our room and again there is only one bed. "Only one bed? Are you fvcking kidding me?!" I yell. "Genya, calm down. It's only for one night." Mui says. I sigh. "You're right." I say. "Hm, it's only two pm. Wanna go explore the city?" Mui asks me. "Sure! But what city are we in?" I ask. Mui checks his phone real quick. "We are in Fukuoka." He states. I nod.

We head downstairs and outside. We begin our journey around the city. Mui got stopped by multiple people asking for pictures or autographs. We finally get back to the hotel and it's now five pm. "Damn, we were out for three hours??" I think to myself. "Want some insta-noodles?" Mui asks me. "Sure!" I say, taking my shoes off. He hands me one of the cups of insta-noodles and we sit down on the edge of the bed eating them.

"Ugh, talking to people can be so tiring." Mui complains. "I know what you mean." I say. "I'm not tired when I talk to you though." Mui says, looking at me with a smile. I feel myself blush and turn away. "Yea, me too." I stutter. We end up watching a show together until it's almost eleven.

"I'm gonna go to sleep." Mui says, stretching and yawning. "Okay, night." I say, making eye contact with him. "Night, Gen." He says, smiling. I turn the TV off and take my phone out to look at tiktok or something. About fifteen minutes later I feel something on my arm. I look over and Mui is clinging to my arm. I smile a little and kiss him on the forehead. "He'll never know I kissed him, he's asleep." I think. I put my phone down on my night stand and turn back over to cuddle with Mui. I put his head to my chest and I wrapped my arms around his smaller body.

That may have been the best sleep I've ever had.

!A/N Hi again! Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't ask why I'm posting it at almost 1 am (est time). Anyways, have a good day/night! A/N
Word Count: 1,262