Not in the bus😭

The martians were just leaving the club, it was the middle of the night, everyone was passed out drunk in their bunks except for Deejay, he was driving to the normal spot their bus sits in, he didn't realize that Puff got woken up by a bump in the road they had went over, he came into the bus room and sat in the seat beside deejay.
"ugh...my head.." Puff said quietly, fastening his seatbelt, Deejay heard the click of the seatbelt and looked over "Puff man i thought you were asleep! What are you doing up?" Deejay asked in shock.

"Well i WAS asleep, but something woke me up and i decided to come sit up here, is that a problem?" Puff said back with an attitude, he was clearly grouchy and tired.
"Sheesh, its not a problem in particular jackass."
Deejay said in a slightly annoyed tone, Puff looked away, he was blushing at deejay's voice, his sweet, yet deep and stern voice..something about it..really turned him on.

"*quietly* i love his voice..it's so..hot..I'm not- gay though- but..his voice...something about it just..turns me on.." Puff said, he had a boner and didn't even realize, the bus finally stopped at a gas station.
"You want anything to drink or eat from the gas station puff?" *Deejay asked politely*
"Uh, i guess I'll take some chips." *Puff responded, still looking away, Deejay exited the bus and walked inside.
Puff looked around, he unbuttoned his pants, he had a massive boner.
"ugh..shit."
Puff pulled his boxers down just a bit, stroking himself off, getting lost in the moment, biting his hoodie to muffle his moans and shaky breaths, little did he realize Deejay was already back, he opened the bus door and just stood there in shock, lifting up his hair to make sure he was seeing this shit right.
"Puff man the fuck you doin?" deejay asked, somehow in a calm voice, fixing his hair back.
"OH SHIT SORRY DEEJAY-" Puff said as he quickly covered himself, blushing hard, Deejay got inside the bus and sat down, just from seeing that he was getting a small boner himself
"Hey man, who said ya had to stop?" Deejay said, jokingly...kinda.

"Deejay the fuck do you mean by that?"
Puff blushed harder, staring at him, Deejay reached his hand over and touched his shoulder, something about his touch..was special.

"You heard me, you didn't need to stop puff..that was..really hot."
Deejay said, embarrassed, not able to believe he found his friend jerking off..hot.
Puff loosened up a bit, letting his dick spring back up, Deejay's eyes widened, but puff couldn't tell because his hair was in his eyes, as usual.
"Holy shit puff. What even turned you on in the FIRST place? Was it like- tits or something?"
Deejay asked out of curiosity, Puff sighed.
"it...its your voice..and...just- you..your touch and-"
Puff was silenced by a kiss, damn that is GAY, he didn't expect it, after a moment, he melted right into it, putting his hands onto Deejay's shoulders, They eventually pulled apart.
"Never thought i could really turn someone on so much, but i guess i was wrong~"
Deejay said, he put his hand on Puff's cheek, he put his hand over Deejay's, melting into his touch, blushing softly with a heated face.
Suddenly Deejay reached down with his other hand, softly stroking him off, Puff let out soft shudders and breaths, Puff reached over and glided his hand from Deejay's chest, down to his hip, softly pulling at Deejay's sweats, looking up at Deejay, waiting for a nod of approval.
Deejay nodded, Puff quickly pulled his sweats off, he got on his knees and began softly rubbing Deejay's dick through his boxers.
Deejay let out small huffs and shudders, after a minute of this, he pulled his Boxer's off just a bit, his dick immediately springing out.
"holy shit! You're huge Deejay!"
Puff exclaimed, looking shocked but turned on
"Heh, thanks Puff."
Puff just stared at it for a moment, almost mesmerized by it, he began to stroke him softly, feeling how thick he was. Deejay ruffled Puff's hair, making him chuckle, Puff got up after a moment and sat on his seat, laying it back to be almost like a bed, Deejay grabbed a bottle of lube and coated his dick in it, puff was staring with anticipation.

"So puff...tell me..you want me to go gentle..or rough?~"
————————————

Puff bit on his hoodie moaning and whimpering like a little bitch, sitting up on Deejay's lap, as he thrusted up roughly into him, Deejay held puff in his arms tightly, it made puff feel safe
"Fuck puff...you're tight as hell~"
Deejay moaned out, Puff had a small bulge in his stomach from how big his dick was. "Oh fuckk!!~ Deejay!~" Puff whimpered, he kissed Deejay passionately, their tongues clashing together, as Deejay thrusted up into him faster, holding him by his ass.
After a moment they eventually pulled apart, saliva connecting their tongues, taking heavy breaths and letting out soft but loud moans, they weren't even THINKING that they could possibly wake Benatar and Axel up.
Deejay bit at and sucked on Puff's neck, leaving hickies and bite marks all over it, claiming puff as his, he stroked puff off quickly, trying to get him to cum.
"FUCK DEEJ—"
Deejay silenced him with a kiss, trying not to let him be TOO loud, he thrusted as deep as he possibly could into puff, making Puff's eyes roll up a bit.
"Fuckk!~ I'm getting close!~"
Deejay said, gritting his teeth, Puff moved Deejay's hair out of his eyes a bit
"Hhah..me too!~"
Puff moaned out, suddenly, they moaned..wait no practically SCREAMED, waking up Benatar and Axel, Puff released on Deejay's chest and Deejay released inside of puff, he laid his head on Deejay's chest and panted.

"guys what the fuck is all that noise-"
Deejay and Puff turned their heads in horror to see Benatar and Axel standing there in pure shock
"ohh shit.."

(end~ hope you enjoyed my lovelies~)