Prologue

3rd person pov

Axel:So I'm going to go on a whim and say that you accidentally killed me?

???: No actually, I meant to kill you.

Axel: And why do that? Last I checked I didn't disrespect any gods.

???: You did not, but like you I was bored of life so I decided to take a gamble.

Axel: And why does this gamble include my life being taken?

???: I wanted to get a random soul and send them to another world for my own entertainment.

Axel: Do I get anything?

???: I could give you anything of your choice, but I've seen that you have a bunch of powers at the ready for a moment just like this, so I'll allow you to choose a power of your choice from your "Book of Random Isekai stuff and OCs' "

Axel:... You do know the stuff I have written in there right?

???: Yes and that's why depending on the power you want we will negotiate to limit it somehow.

Axel: I can work with that and I have the perfect power.

???: And which one is that?

Axel: The one that allows me to use the powers/abilities/techniques/weapons and more from any game I played before in the form of a system.

???: Hmm I'll allow it, but we will have to talk about certain games.

??? snaps his fingers and a list appears infront of Axel.

Axel: Okay first is... Fate/GO.

???: I'll allow you to get servants in the form of class cards from a Gacha, you'll be allowed to either summon them to help you in a fight or temporarily fuse with the class card to transform into them.

Axel: I'm fine with that, but what if I want to use only their weapons/Noble Phantasms, abilities or just want to get their outfits?

???: Hmm, how about being able to buy them in the store or get them in a different Gacha?

Axel: Good enough. Okay now... Naruto Storm 4?

???: That's a bit of a tough one... You can choose only three characters and you can only get their fighting styles, experience, Jutsu and other important things, but not their weapons, those need to be gotten from the Gacha, Store, or crafted/forged.

Axel: Fine, now it's... Bleach Brave Souls.

???:hmm... I guess it would be like Fate/GO, but you can't summon them to help you.

Axel: Huh, why?

???: It would be an issue if you were, for example; to run towards the enemy using the abilities of Kenpachi Zaraki while having another Kenpachi Zaraki you summoned helping you cause chaos.

Axel:... But it would be hilarious.

???:...

Axel:...

???:... Damn that's a very good point, fine you can summon them too now.

Axel: Great! Now... Roblox?

???: One game that's it, no negotiations.

Axel: King's Legacy.

???: I'll allow it, but you can only have one fruit and can't change it. The fighting styles you can mix and match but you can't have certain ones, but you can get all the weapons from from the store, craft them(somehow) or get them in the Gacha and the Hakis' you'll have to learn somehow or get in Gacha.