Pre-Planning 1.1

Taylor was sitting in front of her new computer. With the latest technology, the best graphics card and CPU, it was truly a beast. With 6 screens, it was probably the most valuable thing in the house. Of course, it was Tinker Tech, made by herself. Ever sense the Locker, she became a parahuman. She gained the ability to create random technology, with no seeming correlation. She felt like Kid Win, as it was well known he didn't know his Tinker Specialty, and was vocal about his frustration during interviews.

But unlike Kid Win, she also had another aspect of her powers. The ability to create and visualize elaborate plans. It was a surprise one morning when she woke up, and planned out the entire day. She then followed that plan to a T. And the outcome she desired happened. She evaded the Trio. She got through her classes. She held out during lunch without being cornered by a gang.

But she had bigger idea's. Plans. Huge plans. Stuck in her head sense day one, she possessed a n unexplainable addiction. To the feeling of anxiety, the rush of adrenaline in robbing.

She had an almost Tinker-Fugue as she robbed a total of 5 ATM's at various banks around Brockton Bay. The rush of making it out without any the wiser was an almost Bliss-like feeling to her. Money was her addiction. She wanted to be known throughout the world as the greatest Heister. Not as the person who carried it out, but the mastermind behind the plan.

It was nasty surprise when she found out Sophia West, one of her bullies, was a Ward. A Hero. At first she was shaking with rage. If she were who she was before, she would have screamed. Demanded the PRT to do something about it. Would cry and shout and sob. But unlike the Taylor of the past, where she saw betrayal and disappointment, the new Taylor saw 𝘖𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.

Shadow Stalker was a known violent vigilante. While the PRT tried to bury her past, if you looked hard enough, you could find the old news articles that called her a murderer and Villain.

While the PRT insisted she was now a reformed, picture perfect Ward, every once and awhile, another article was written claiming that she still went on unauthorized visits to poor-innocents gang members. They were shortly covered up and deleted, but if you were fast enough, you could find them.

Her phone suddenly beeped, signaling an alarm.

'Ah, speaking of opportunity.' she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia Hess was running across a rooftop when her phone rang. She stopped, over looking an edge.

It was an unknown number. She ignored it. Then it called again. She ignored it again. Then it called again.

She finally answered it. "What." She snarled into the receiver. She had better things to do than listen to spam calls.

"Sophia Hess. Better known as Shadow Stalker." A mysterious male voice spoke over the phone. Her blood ran cold.

"How did you get this number?" She asked angerly.

"No need to get angry, Ms. Hess. I simply want to talk." It spoke again.

She quickly pulled up the number to her PRT agent, about to text them that a villain was threatening her, when her phone's screen went black. A video started to play. Of the Locker.

"This is footage saved on one of the phones that recorded the incident. Even if you were to tell the PRT about me, they wouldn't care. After all, they don't care about villains." It spoke smugly.

Sophia was now sweating. If the PRT did get that video, they would gladly throw her in jail to appease some random Hacker than chance them with releasing it, tarnishing their precious image.