HOW THE STARS ALIGN°

. . • ☆ When is a monster not a monster?

Oh, when you love it.. . • ☆

Caitlyn Siehl

. . • ☆ . ° .• ✧°:. *₊ ✩° ・゚. ☆

Seabrook

Seabrook. A perfectly planned community. Filled with perfect homes. Perfect clothes. The perfect life. Everything in Seabrook was perfect.

Until it wasn't.

All of Seabrook had once had to fight for their lives from the mindless, brain-eating zombies that had overrun their quaint town. The Zombie Epidemic was everywhere, and the people of Seabrook had to do something to protect future generations from them.

So, they came up with a plan— a big barrier to protect ourselves from the zombie hordes.

Because of that, Seabrook was shining bright and everything had seemed back the way it was before the Invasion of the Zombies, which the citizens of Seabrook called "The Outbreak". Safe at last, Seabrook could finally get back to our perfect lives

But lot had changed since they built the barrier over fifty years ago. Science found a much better way to deal with zombies, thanks to the Z-Band which delivers a dose of soothing electromagnetic pulses that keeps zombies from eating brains, helping them live normal, happy lives the best they can.

Seabrook eventually became a place where belonging was everything. A strong, united and tight-knit community. All because of a change that most people wouldn't ever expect: Zombie teens attending human high school for the first time.

And a good thing 'cause it wasn't always this way.

It's hard to believe there was a time when people were afraid of zombies. In a lot of ways, Seabrook's moved on since then— since the zombie apocalypse. Every day was better than the last.

But it's hard to bury the past.

Hayden Buchanan knew that.

Her brother, Bucky, loved to bring up how zombies still were monsters, showing a burning hatred for them that Hayden thankfully didn't share. He had once tried to influence her view on the beasts that lived on the other side of the Seabrook barrier, but she hadn't let him push her around.

Instead, Hayden had showed an abundant extent of compassion and a care for equality. She had supported her cousin, Addison Wells, in her efforts to provoke change in their little town of Seabrook.

She stood up for what was right, next to the people who shared the same belief— that being different showed uniqueness, it was meant to be accepted not shunned.

Hayden believed people deserved respect, despite so many overwhelming stereotypes.

But change didn't mean there wouldn't any more circumstances to fight for.

Hayden would continue to learn that.

Especially when new challenges were thrown her and her friends' ways, encounters that weren't exactly welcome to the ever-improving Seabrook.

. . • ☆ . ° .• ✧°:. *₊ ✩° ・゚. ☆

STARRING...

Ronni Hawk

Ronni Hawk. Hayden Buchanan.

DISCLAIMER! I do not own the Zombies trilogy, characters, or plot

DISCLAIMER!
I do not own the Zombies trilogy, characters, or plot. I do, however, own my character along with her dialogue and plot.

AUTHOR'S NOTE! I caved.

✩° So like, I kinda swooned too hard over Pearce Joza and here we are. And the odds of this story being speedy and stuff is not high, let me just say that.

✩° Fun fact, I personally saw utterly zero chemistry with Wyatt and Eliza. It felt very forced to me. If anything, I would've believed the Wyatt and Wynter pairing more. Even then, I don't see it. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I don't believe any of the werewolves are straight— don't hate me. But if you do hate non-heterosexual couples, then don't read!!!! I'm providing what Disney is scared to give us. Which is representation that isn't simply hinted at.

✩° Also I will not be incorporating the songs because I think that disrupts the flow of the book even though they're lowkey bops. But I'll try to insert some blueprint lines to make them dialogue instead, I just want it to make sense. Y'know?

✩° Get ready for mutual pining and everything slowburn, cause I'm a sucker for it; it's quite frankly my favorite trope.

I'm so excited to present to you my story that occurs during the second and third movie:
HOW THE STARS ALIGN!!!