*:Show Time!:* Chpt. 4

A/N Hello everyone🤩. Welcome to today's chapter. Now it may or may not be longer so just stick with me. Anyways, enjoy! A/N

Muichiro pov

I wake up and look at the clock. It's eleven pm. "Genya, we slept to late!" I yell. Genya shoots up out of bed and runs to get ready in the bathroom. I don't bother getting dressed since I would have something to wear there. I throw on a shirt and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Genya, hurry up! We're gonna be late!" I yell at him. "That's your fault!" He yells back from inside the shower. I finish up brushing my teeth and Genya comes out of the shower in a towel. I look him up and down. I feel my face heat up so I go get my shoes on.

He's finally dressed and we both have our shoes on so we start heading down to where the show is. We finally get there and head back stage. Everyone else was already there. "Finally you're here!" Shinazugawa shouts at us. "Sorry, we over slept." Genya said. "Shut up, Genya!" Shinazugawa yelled as he got a shiny suit on. I ignored him and began talking to Genya. "See you after the show." I say, booping him on the nose. "Alright, I'll be in the crowd watching." He said with a smile.

I went over to get changed. "You cannot tell me you two aren't dating!" Kanroji said. "We aren't, we are best friends, that's it." I say. I go into one of the changing rooms and looked at the suit, it was more feminine? I shrugged and put it on. It was a shiny blue suit with high shoes and a bow instead of a bow tie. I walk out of the changing room and look in the mirror. My shoulders were showing and there was an opening for my chest. I go up to the Hashira group manager and question him. "Why is my outfit like this?" I ask him. "Because your fans will like it." He simply says. I scoff and walk back to the rest of the group.

"KYAA, Muichiro-san, you look so cute!" Kanroji squealed. "Mhm." I hummed, probably sounding annoyed. All our outfits were similar except Kanroji's was pink, Shinobu's was purple, Giyuu's was a deeper blue, and etc. (I think you will know what colors they are so yea.). "It's almost show time!" Our manager yelled. We all nodded and got into a line. We would all be singing and dancing to a song (It can be whatever song you want to imagine it is). Shortest people were in the front, average height people were in the middle, and tallest were in the back. We came out onto the stage in a line, Obanai exiting backstage first.

As he exited I heard the crowd scream in joy. Shinobu was next and the crowd also screamed then too. Then it was my turn. I exit and I can see multiple people holding signs. Some people even shout 'I love you'. After everyone comes onto the stage I can say the people screamed very loud for Uzui. I look down towards the crowd and I see Genya in the front row smile and wink at me. I blush slightly and I think the fan next to him noticed because she turned to her friend and started screaming happily. She probably thought I blushed towards her.

The show goes well, it probably lasted about two hours. I head back stage and boom, Genya is already there! "You did great!" He says with a huge smile. "Thanks." I say. "Can you let me go so I can change out of this damned suit?" I ask. He nods and I head to the changing rooms, changing back into the clothes I came here in. I walk back over to Genya. "Hey, we have some time to get lunch before the Q&A." I say. "Alright let's go!" He says happily.

Our lunch was fantastic. Surprisingly we didn't get stopped by many fans. But now it was going to be hell. I had to answer questions from my fans. I can barely handle talking to three of them. Now I have to answer multiple questions from them. Genya is going to be backstage helping the backstage crew.

I sit on the right side of the table in the seat closet to the door for backstage. I sit next to Kanroji. The first question goes to Shinazugawa from a young girl about my age. "Have you ever thought about dating someone?" The girl asks. "I actually am dating someone, I will not reveal their name for private information though." He says in a gruff voice. The questions go on and on until I get my first question. "Toki, have you ever questioned your sexuality?" The person asks. I think about it for a moment. "Yes I have, recently a lot lately because of a particular person." I answer. The person nods and walks off the platform.

There was more questions for others after that. I waved Genya over for a second. "Hey, can you grab me a water?" I ask in a whisper. He nods and goes to fetch me a water. He brings it back and hands it to me. "Thank hottie." I say with a wink, but far enough away from the mic where fans won't hear me. "No problem." Genya says, smiling and blushing a bit. He goes backstage again and I take a some sips of my water when Kanroji starts speaking to me.

"Muichiro-san, stop flirting with him." Kanroji whispers to me. I spit my water out all over the table in front of me and look over to her. "I'm not!" I say a bit to loudly. All eyes glue to me. My face gets hot with embarrassment but I stay seated and just wait for the eyes to fade off of me. Finally another question is asked and it's for Kanroji. "What are your veiws on love?" The person asks. "I think love is a beautiful thing that should be shared with everyone!" She answered. The person nods with a smile and sits back down in their seat. The next question goes to me. "Why were you was that backstage helper blushing a few moments ago when you were talking to him?" The girl asks. I pause for a moment to think of a lie. "Oh uhm, it's because he's scared of big crowds! Yea, yea..." I say. "Hmm... okay." The girl shrugs and walks back to her seat. There was a few more questions for me and everyone else and then it was over.

I walk backstage to Genya.

Genya pov

I see Mui walking over to me. He falls into my chest and complains about the entire Q&A. "Woah, woah, woah. Stop right there, if I take you out for ice cream will you stop complaining. He nods and makes puppy dog eyes at me. I sigh and we say goodbye to the rest of the Hashira. We head to the closet ice cream stand in the city. "What flavor do you want?" I ask him. "Can we share a mint chocolate chip?" He asks. "Sure." I say. We get the ice cream and start heading back to the hotel. "We have to sleep on the bus tonight the next stop is five hours away." Mui says. I nod and we reach the hotel.

We grab our suit cases and head out to the bus. We see Uzui's bus and it's surrounded by fans. We quickly get onto our bus and see the driver already there. "You two ready to go?" He asks. "Yep!" We both say in unison. We put our bags in the storage compartment and sit on the couch. It's already seven pm. That Q&A surprisingly lasted three hours. The bus starts and we are on our way to the next location.

I lay on the couch with Mui cuddled up next to me. We are watching a show. We watch for an hour when Mui says, "I think I'm going to lay up in bed." He drags himself up off the couch. "Alright." I say as he walks away. I turn off the TV since we were watching the show together and I start looking at my phone. I see quite a few posts on tiktok coming up about 'Toki's Relationship'. I shrug and click on the hashtag and I see multiple videos of me blushing at Mui. I run up to the bed. "Mui!" I yell. "What..?" Mui says in a groggy voice. "There are multiple posts saying that you're in a relationship with me." I say as fear fills my body. "Meh, whatever, let them have their fun." Mui says, laying his head back down on his pillow. I sigh and go back down the ladder. I get into my pajamas which was just some sweatpants and I climb back up into bed.

Mui notices I'm there and snuggles close to me. We stay laying there together for awhile, talking. Until we finally fall asleep.

!A/N Hope you all enjoyed! I don't have really anything to say so have a good day/night! A/N
Word Count: 1,559