The first look at the world of Gone

*Phone ringing*

- So, what have we today?
- Do you want the good news or the bad new first, sir?
- Start with the good.
- ZLO transport was seen outside the city today, no armed personal spotted.
- What's the bad then?
- We have someone new on the team.

*Myke hangs up*

*Later that day*

- We will be arriving at Vektor's HQ in a minute, ma'am, he will be waiting for you at his office.
- Understood, thank you.

*Car stops*
*Anastasia gets out*

"What kind of man has a whole city to himself?" Anastasia thought to herself. "Well at least I'll be able to work for him if I'm lucky" She kept walking towards the elevators.

"What floor was it again? 56, 57?"
"It's 65" said a man in a full office attire, having walked in with her.

*A quick elevator ride later*

- Mr. Myke's office is just down that corridor.
-Right. Got it.

*Anastasia knocks on the steel doors*
*They open*

- So, it's you, seems though you already have some valuable experience, or so it says here
*Myke point towards a file on his oak desk*
- Correct, sir
- Please just call me Myke, and no need to be so formal, your duties will leave no room for any formalities.
- Acknowledged
-Hmm, alright there were a few things I had planned for your first day here, allow me to-

*Sirens break out*

- Oh-oh, what the hell is going on?
*Myke dials someone on his phone*
- What happened Allan? Answer me!
- Sir, reported gunshots down at the lobby, I've dispatched a squadron of droids
- Order them to standby
*Myke hangs up*

- Well looks like your first task will be to deal with that mess, weapons are in the closet by the elevators, now go!
- Alright, on it!

*Anastasia runs out towards the elevators*

"This day is going better than i'd thought" Anastasia thought to herself.

*Lift doors open*

"Oh, the gun" Anastasia almost forgot, she grabs the first rifle in the line at the cache
"This will do" She said, as she was entering the elevator.

*Anastasia inspects the chamber and loads the rifle*
*Elevator screen reads 0*
*Screaming is heard on the other side*
*Few seconds later the doors open*

In front of her, stands a taller than any man Matte White Robot holding the man Anastasia was in the elevator with. Without hesitation she unloads half a magazine into the tin cans head. It drops down releasing the man, and revealing a group of men dressed in white attire, all armed.
Putting the two together she takes aim and fires at said men. They fire back but Anastasia takes cover behind the thick steel elevator doors. She manages to reload before the sound of the enemy gunshots stops, she peeks, out takes aim and eliminates all the remaining foes.

*Anastasia rings up Myke*

- Done.
- Excellent, most admirable. Check for any survivors and bring them up to my office.
- Understood.

*Anastasia hangs up*

She walks out of the elevator.
She checks on the fallen man that she saved, he was unconscious but alive. Anastasia takes some time confirming that the men she has eliminated were dead.
She inspects the uniform, which was a sort of biohazard suit. She sees the label.
"ZLO"
It was really them, Anastasia has heard very little about this organisation, they seem to be very secluded and cut off from the rest of the world.
She continues to inspect the bodies.
Myke's personal security droids have appeared to insure further safety. The sirens stop.
Before she could meet Myke at his office he has already made his way down to the lobby.

- Well, I see not too many casualties so job well done, you're hired.
- Very well, they didn't put up much of a fight anyways
- Very humble I see.

*Friendly droids have detected more hostiles*

- What's going on? Myke?
- ...
- Is there a pro-
- Leave now!
- I've just dealt with a dozen of them, is it necessary for me to leave?
- Yes, I said go now, to the elevator!
- Yeah, right

*A ghostly figure emerged at the lobby entrance, it seemed to wield a sword*

- [TARGET DETECTED. ENGAGING]

*Myke's droids all fire at said figure*
*The swordsman can seem to deflect their projectiles*

As the elevator doors are closing Anastasia hears Myke say the following: "What is it this time?"

- Your selfish ways have doomed you, 'November'
- Oh, so formal calling me by my official title, are you-

*Doors shut*

[GONE]