Girl and Boy Love and Drama

Chapter 1

Gianna runs into the bathroom crying and 2 other girls are running after her. Alyssa says "Gianna what's wrong!" Gianna mumbles. "What did you say Gianna" says Morgan. Gianna says "Aubrey........" "Aubrey what" says Alyssa. "She slammed me into the lockers and said STOP MESSING WITH MY BOYFRIEND." Morgan says "who is her boyfriend again." Gianna says sobbing "Parker." -Aubrey walks into the bathroom- Gianna backs-up. Aubrey says "Gianna so your talking about me now, but when your friends are here I will let you slide, but when they leave your toast." -The bell rings- Gianna says "I got to go." -Alyssa runs after her and Aubrey and Morgan stay in the bathroom- Morgan says "Aubrey do you know where my next class is?" -Aubrey goes into her purse and takes out a pipe- Aubrey says "Do you want one?" -Morgan runs-

Chapter 2

-Gianna and Alyssa walk into class and hears everyone talk about her trying to ask out Parker- Alyssa whispers into Gianna's ear and says " don't worry about it and make sure no one make you mad, just sit in the front." Then a boy from the class yells out "hey everyone, Gianna is trying to ask out Alyssa and she is a lesbian." Gianna yells out worried to death " no no she was telling me something, please listen to me." Then Aubrey yells out "and she was trying to get my boyfriend (Parker) to get him to drink her spit." Parker screams out "everyone just shut up and sit down now because none of this is true, Gianna come sit down." -Gianna and Morgan sit down and the teacher is walking in- The teacher says "we have a new student." -The new student walks in- The teacher says "My name is Mrs. Fill." Mrs. Fill tells the new student named Chloe to go sit next to Gianna. Someone screams out "GERMS." The teacher mumbles. -The bells rings and all the students run out of class.

Chapter 3

-Gianna walks through the halls to get to her locker and she sees Aubrey and Parker kissing and Gianna began to cry while she is fixing her messed up braided hair and her orange boots with a orange shirt and bottoms- Alyssa ask her "Why are you cry?" Gianna points at Aubrey kissing Parker. Alyssa hears Aubrey telling Parker she needs to meet someone. Gianna says to Alyssa "She is cheating on Parker and going out with Brandon." Alyssa tells Gianna "She is going to catch them and let Parker see." -Alyssa walks away from Gianna and follows Aubrey- Gianna slams her locker and Parker walks up to Gianna and says "Aubrey says your smoking pipe!" "NO" says Gianna! Gianna sees Alyssa running toward them. Alyssa said to Parker "Follow me NOW!" -Parker and Gianna follow Alyssa to a janitor's closet- Alyssa says "look in there and you will find our proof that Aubrey is cheating on you." -Parker looks in the closet and his face turns red as a cherry- Parker is silent.

Chapter 4

Parker says "WHAT THE HECK!" -R u smarter than a 5th grader Aylssa and Gianna faces got sad then happy and Aubrey walks out- Parker says to Aubrey "AUBREY WE ARE OVER LIKE OVER NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! WE ARE THROUGH UGLY OVER!" Brandon walks out of the closet and say "YOU WERE CHEATING AND WE WERE GOING TO TRY TO GET YOU PREGNANT THATS NOT HAPPENING!" -Aubrey runs away crying- Gianna says to Parker when everyone is around and listening "Will you go out with me?" Parker says loud "NO GET OUT OF THIS WORLD WERIDO YOU NEVER SHOULD BEEN IN THIS WORLD IN THE FIRST PLACE!" -Gianna runs away crying and Alyssa follows- Gianna thinks in her head "I should end my life and never ever been on this planet. -Gianna runs home and she is alone, she runs into the kitchen gets a knife and says "I never should been here in the first place!"- She takes the knife and.

Chapter 5

"No I can't." -She goes up to her room and calls for a hair and nails appointment for 8:00- -Gianna goes shopping for about 5 hours then goes to her hair and nails appointment- (The next day) Gianna walks into her school and the school goes silent. She walks through the halls hearing the click of her 15" heels. Gianna is wearing pink 15" heels with a short short pink dress, her hair up in a messy bun, nails done nice colored pink! The next thing Gianna new was Morgan, Alyssa, and Chloe were Aubrey's best-friend! Morgan, Alyssa, Chloe follow Aubrey walking up to Gianna saying "So your trying to copy my style." Gianna asked Morgan, Alyssa, Chloe "I thought you were my friends and I bought you guys some Clothes." Alyssa says "We are over like over." Parker walks up to Gianna and says out loud. Will you go out with me and I'm so sorry about yesterday." Gianna screams "YES!" -Parker walks away- Aubrey says "there my friends now." Morgan says "I don't wanna do this, I'm Gianna's friend I'm not mean." Chloe and Alyssa agrees.