Clown fever but with MxM and a bit of Smg4xTari

Just letting you know not every sentence from the video will be in the book.

One day in the mushroom kingdom Mario woke up and went to kitchen to see that Luigi made an actual breakfast which was surprising. Luigi walks to the tap and gets some water, drinks it and goes back to table as Mario ate everything except for one sausage then Mario got poison Luigi looked confused and that's when he realised.

Luigi: OH NO! WAIT MARIO! I accidentally used bleach instead of cooking oil! We should really not put the bleach so close to the-

Luigi stops talking and looks down at his hands as his vision gets blurry.

Luigi: I don't feel so good.

Then the poison goes away and Mario looks at the one sausage he didn't eat.

Mario: You gonna eat that? *Looks at Luigi* Luigi?

Mario looks at Luigi who now has rainbow hair, a party hat and a red nose.

Mario: WOW! Nice new look!

Luigi looks at Mario creepily which concerns him.

Mario: Luigi?

Then Luigi goes crazy and starts saying random noises he goes to the bleach and starts drinking it, puts himself into the furnace and goes on the table with a tricycle and starts riding it.

Mario: Luigi...you seem a little...different.

Luigi appears next to him and says...

Mario: NOO LUIGI'S A CLOWN!

Then Luigi puts a pie on the table.

Luigi: And for my next act... *Grabs Mario* violence!

Luigi smashs Mario head on the table a few times then stops. He puts his hands into the pie and gets out a AK-47 and starts shooting. We cut to the "Mushroom kingdom water supply plant" where a clown is sad and dipping his feet into the water. Then we cut back to Mario who is thrown outside as Luigi floats to him.

Luigi: In today's game theory we're going to ask the big question: Did my wife cheat on me?

Mario gets out a cross and hits Luigi with it but it does nothing except get a balloon out and turn it into a chainsaw. He turns it on and Mario screams and runs to his car he gets in but the car isn't starting as Luigi gets closer.

Mario: LUIGI I THINK YOU'RE TAKING THIS GAY PRIDE THING TOO SERIOUSLY!

So he gets out a special key and puts in the car luckily it works so he drives away. But he comes back and hits Luigi with it then goes back to driving to the castle but he drives into the castle and gets out.

Mario: SMG4!!! HEEEELP LUIGI'S A CLOWN!!! AND I MEAN MORE OF A CLOWN THAN USUAL!!!

But nobody responds he looks around for a second then the door opens with Meggy and Smg4 running.

Smg4: CLOWNS, CLOWNS EVERYWHERE.

They run past him as Peach, Toad and Tari come outside with the exact same things that Luigi were wearing. Peach stopping walking and started saying random noises, toad comes up to him and says.