Wreck Me Ralph

Nobody wanted the presence of a big strong man, to feel the warmth and the sweat of another body, as much as Fix-It Felix did. This desire was something he couldn't fix on his own, despite his name. His reputation would be tarnished if someone were to find out that THE Fix-It Felix had stumbled upon an unfixable problem. Everyone in the arcade came to him for consultation whenever they needed help with a task. But who could Felix seek assistance from? He felt as if he had nobody to rely on, a feeling that overcame him every day whenever he was reminded of his loneliness. Felix's arch nemesis and neighbor Ralph didn't take advice from anyone, he did whatever he wanted whenever he wanted to without caring about other people's feelings. Especially Felix's. One day when Felix was out walking with a noticeable somber expression on his face he was approached by Ralph. "Hey Felix, are you okay? You look terrible." Ralph said sarcastically with a huge grin on his face. For some reason the acknowledgment of his feeling, although it was sarcastic, made Felix feel excitement for the first time in what felt like forever. Despite the butterflies in his stomach Felix just walked past Ralph without answering him. He didn't want Ralph to notice that he had made him excited. This agitated Ralph. He pushed Felix up against a wall, choking him. "You punk!". He shouted in Felix's face, spit flying from his huge mouth. Felix noticed Ralph's big juicy lips, wet from saliva. He should be scared, he was pushed up against a wall by a man twice his size, but somehow he couldn't have felt more at ease. "Choke me harder if you dare, I'm not scared of you." Felix responded calmly. Ralph's grip hardened, but the rage in his eyes softened. Instead he looked smug. Felix couldn't contain himself any longer. "Ralph, just wreck me." Felix Begged.