how it all began

(disclaimer again: al has no uniform unless it is for a truck mission and also he is the same age as rocky and has the same voice in the tv show)

it was a normal day in adventure bay. the pups were now having a sleepover with al. however al mostly payed more attention to rocky and was getting to know about him more. he blushed as rocky explained. rocky also had a blush across his muzzle as well. all al could do is think to himself. 

al's thoughts:rocky is one adorable pup. I just wish adventure bay didn't have that stupid rule of there being no gay pups.

so could rocky.

rocky's thoughts:oh sweet goodness, al is one cute pup out of all of the others. I just want to cuddle with him for the rest of my life without the town noticing me.

after all of the fun that the pups have, they all went to sleep. but al couldn't sleep and needed some fresh air. but when he did for a few minutes he bumped noses on another pup he recognized. it was rocky, he blushed madly and so did rocky.

al:h-hey r-r-r-rocky....

rocky:h-hello al...

they both stood silent while blushing. separating noses and sitting infront of each other. al finally had enough and stopped his blushing. rocky stopped blushing too and al told him everything.

al:look rocky...I want dot say this for a long time. vine when I 1st got to know you. you are the cutest pup I have ever seen, everything about you makes me feel something inside me. I never had to before bit when I saw you, I want to be with you...so...what I am trying to say is...I love you...

al said and rocky smiled.

rocky:i-i love you to al...

rocky said. al leaned dover and kissed rocky. rocky kissed back and they started smooching with each other until they were tired (after 5 minutes off smooching.) they stopped smooching and looked at each other.

rocky:i always will.

rocky said and they smiled. they fell asleep when they arrived at rocky's pup house