a different ending?

You were just getting off the gas station. when there was a man who appeared from behind you tapping your shoulder. After turning around and facing him you flinched. "geez! Doe, you scared me! "
He laughs and he asks you a question. "do you like being scared? " you shake your head form side to side, he smiles widely at you. "You look cute when your scared" you looked him weirdly, and said. "Okay... " He then goes closer to you "can i go home with you..? " it's weird to let strangers stay but what's so bad with a little company? You thought to yourself. You agreed "sure, but no funny business. "

He grinned broadly and said, "You shouldn't invite strangers in."

His words sent a chill down your spine. You didn't say anything, but then he clasped his hands and said, "Don't worry, we're no longer strangers! We're friends.. Or we could be even more.. " You felt a knot form in your stomach. What did he mean by "even more"? You tried to remain calm, but your heart was racing. You ignored what he meant and started walking towards the bus with him following you from behind.

You got off the bus and it began to rain. "alright we're here! We better get in before we soak ourselves.." you said, as he follows you from behind smiling at himself. You open the door allowing him to enter first.. As he walks in you offered a snack. "So.. Doe, would you like a snack.? " he turns his head to you "no! Don't go to the kitchen!" You looked at him confused "i-i mean, im not hungry. " you nod your head smiling leading him up to your room.. Now, you offered to watch tv with him. "i love Tv do you? " he asks you. "I enjoy it too" you replied and he smiles, and while looking for a nice movie to watch, the two of you both stumbled onto a horror film... "I-i don't think we should watch this." you turn your head to doe who was already staring at you.

"Oh, but i'd love to watch this with you.. " he says smiling at you. You then try to force yourself to be brave in order to have him enjoy the movie with you.. There were multiple jump scares in the movie scene, including blood splatters, gushing sounds, and screams that made your face turn pale. When you are startled, you let out small yelps. Doe, On the other hand, although pretending to be paying attention, he wasn't watching the movie at all. He prefers to take pleasure in seeing your reactions. Every little thing about you matters to him.

But it didn't seem to end your scares when the light suddenly went out.. a blackout. Of course, it was raining loudly outside. the thunders were roaring. You then opened your mouth to speak "U-um.. Can you stay here.. For a bit? " after watching that horror movie, you were frightened being alone. All those ghosty images appearing in your head seems to scare you. Doe was happy enough to have watched that horror movie with you. The way you didn't want him to leave.. It got his heart hammering.. He was so happy at this request of yours.. "Of course, y/n.." He says sitting closer to you on the bed. "Tonight's also quite cold right..? " he says you smile at him "very.. Even blankets may not be enough. " you said jokingly while laughing quietly.. He laughs with you as well, and then he turns to you "want me to warm you up..? " he says, you looked at him and you tilt your head. "What do you mean..?" you ask him. his smile growing widely he moves closer to you grabbing your shoulders and kissing you..

His kiss wasn't gentle no.. It was hungry and needy. Your eyes widened, you didn't move for a while, you were suprised by his sudden action.. Why was he kissing you? You questioned yourself.. But you were drowning in bliss his.. hungry kiss soon turned into pleasure he slips his tongue inside your mouth entwing his tongue with yours. You let out small gasps.. And he pulls away slowly saliva connecting from his to your mouth.. He cheeks were flushed red and so were your yours.. You were panting.. His smile became wider he moves closer to you once more..pushing you down on the bed.. He was sitting on top of your chest, but he wasn't pushing his weight on to you. In front of you.. You can see the buldge from his pants.. Ready to burst at any moment.. You looked back up at him and you see him lick his lips he was eager and hungry for your touch.. He desires your everything. But right now.. He wanted your body more than anything else.. "Pleasure me.. Y/n.. Please.." he says.. You blush as he unzips his pants pulling out his member, it was throbbing, he was waiting for you.. To move on your own. Your hands moves toward his erect member grabbing it gently and sliding your hands up and down.. He lets out a breathy moan. Gasping at how good your touch feels on his dick... You then move your face closer.. His eyes widens in realization. His heart was beating fast.. So fast that it almost hurts.. You kissed his tip taking the head in your mouth.. But since he was needy he could no longer try to be gentle.. His hand grabs your head pushing his throbbing member down your throat..

Your eyes widened "mph..! " is the only thing you could muster up. He on the other hand let out a deep and pleasurable moan.. He felt so good inside your mouth.. if it felt this good from inside your mouth he wondered how better would it feel from down there.. It excited him more and as he chuckles.. and as he bobs your head up and down.. Little tears formed at the side of your eyes. "Ngh.. Just like that y/n...you feel so good.." He says and he speeds up a bit but still gently holding your head. Before he could say anything he releases inside your mouth. White thick fluid was dripping from the side of your mouth.. He removes his member from your mouth.. And gets off from on top of you.

He then goes lower to your legs and removing your clothing from below revealing your front. You were looking at him panting.. You try to close your legs.. But his hands held your legs, spreading them.. Your cunt was wet and as well as it was twitching.. "Did it made you wet from sucking me..? " he asks you.. And You blushed more in embarrassment.. "How cute.. I'll pleasure you too." He says in a cheery tone.. He moves his hands towards your cunt.. He spreads them allowing himself to put a finger in. "Oh..? Your tight.. Really tight.. A virgin i take it" he says and as you looked at him slowly nodding your head.. He shudders and he smiled at you.. "Then i'll try to be gentle.. Though i can't promise that. " he says and you blush more.. He adds another finger in you earning himself a whine from you.. He kept toying with your insides stretching them and feeling your walls. Until he found a certain spot in you. "Ah?!" your eyes widened in surprise with how you let out such a weird noise.. "So it's here.. You let out such a wonderful moan..! Ahh, im so happy y/n i'll do even better for you.. I'll do anything for you.. " he says and as he kept rubbing that spot you kept letting out weird sounds.. You aren't far from your climax. You were close and he can tell.. Before you release he removes his fingers.. You let out a whine of frustration.. Truly you felt good but why did he stop.? The confusion seem to have stopped when he taps his member onto your wet cunt. He rubs his member up and down using the wet liquid as his lube to enter you.. You were eager to have him in you.. You wanted him and he wanted you More than anything..

He prodded his tip in you, it didn't feel that painful.. So you nudged yourself to get him to put himself in you more.. You needed more. He shuddered once again enjoying your way of begging for him.. He grabs your waist pulling you down onto his dick. You gasped throwing your head back.. Your mind was in pleasure it felt too good.. And he groaned.. He opened his mouth to speak.. "Y/n are you-" he was cut off this time you pushed him down. His eyes widened as he sees you smiling.. You began to thrust him in you you held his hands onto the bed.. He didn't mind you being like this. It was unexpected, but it was exciting. You dominating him, he loved it. He loves every part of you..

You sped up and as he lets himself pound the deepest parts in you.. Your mind was in absolute bliss. And so was his. It was as if his dream come true.. He then grabs your waist in order to help you.. He pushed himself down into you.. You threw your head back. It felt good.. Once again your climax is near. And so was he.. He started to speed up even more "n-ngh.. My lovely- my lovely y/n..let's both release together.. I want that.. I need that..! S-so mph.. Please.. Together my love.. Together...!" And not soon after that sentence did he release the same time as you.. You felt his white thick fluid shoot inside of you.. As it drips from your entrance to your thighs.. You didn't bother to remove yourself. You were exhausted.. And doe wanted to stay inside you longer.. He reaches his arms hugging your body. He rests his head against your chest lying you down.. Soon he hears soft snores coming from you.. You were sound asleep.. " my love.. We'll be together.. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever!! I won't let you run away from me.. I love you.."

-𝓮𝓷𝓭-

↓↓↓

So so um uhh- idk but i hope you enjoyed? Thanks for reading though! I look forward to positive comments^^