Chapter One........ 🔥♥

To Zhan, the artworks in the hall which were surrounded by tall walls painted with white paint that could not be found, looked like some doodles drawn by preschool children and heaps of crushed clay scattered here and there. Zhan, who has done bike races all his life, can't see things like this.

"Why did uncle bring me to this free exhibition? There is not even the sound of a bike but the sound of a bullet falling. It's like a Funeral . Chic is damned. Today's race was with a bunch of camels from campus who pretended to be characters. My boys are a good team. I had to play a game. I don't know what they did because I wasn't there. I didn't even get a call saying that I can't come. My uncle picked up the phone. It's good because of my uncle. In fact, I stabbed someone else twice because of my anger. " Exploding with anger, Zhan, thinking like that, looked at his uncle with a fake smile with red eyes.

Since Zhan loved his uncle very much since childhood, Zhan was with his uncle most of the time. That's why uncle knows that Zhan's smile is a fake smile.

"This boy is still like a child. Even when he is angry, he is cute." Even though uncle thinks so, uncle also knows very well that when Zhan gets angry, he is silent only where he is.

"Son, look at that boy who loves art very much. He is a very shy boy." Uncle said that while patting Zhan on the back.

                While rubbing his gloved hands together, Zhan looked in that direction because he couldn't ignore my uncle's words. But when he turned around, Zhan saw only two girls hugging a black flower pot and taking a selfie.

"Where is uncle, there is no boy here."

"Oh, that child was here. That ding will open the way for us. I can't blame Zhan son, handsome boy." Looking at Zhan, who was quickly rubbing his gloved hands together, uncle said this a little sadly. Uncle knows from experience that the boy rubs like this when the boy's patience reaches the point of red spots.

"Zhan, son, I have some work on campus. Let's come later."

"Okay uncle, we are here." The boy said with great happiness.

          As soon as I gave the phone to Zhan, he called the boys and planned to fly to that direction on the bike.

"Oh, son, look, my purse is missing." Zhan came to his senses when uncle said that.

"A.. What.. How is that happening? Did uncle and uncle leave the purse in the car?"

"No, son, when I came in, took came."

"Then uncle must have left it somewhere and forgotten. Let's see, uncle, go back to where we were."

Uncle knows that he is a golden boy who can't be found in thousands of zhan's even if he gets angry easily. When the boy's parents come back to Sri Lanka, uncle seems greedy to hand over the boy to them.

                  No matter how hard Zhan or my uncle searched, neither Zhan nor my uncle could find the purse. In the end, Zhan's decision was to ask the security officers to check the CCTV footage. He was able to do that without any trouble because Zhan's uncle is a professor in the campus.

"That's my uncle's purse! It's fallen under the flower bed." Zhan held my uncle's hand and said loudly with happiness. Even though I went back to get the purse, Zhan didn't take his eyes off the CCTV footage.

                   Zhan was stunned by what he saw. The officer who was near Zhan knew that Zhan's body was numb after seeing the swelling on Zhan's body. The officer couldn't imagine what happened, but he looked at the CCTV footage, but he didn't see anything special.

          Zhan opened the roofed door and ran towards the parking lot of the exhibition.
**************************************************