The lost boys lover.

The sun is burning and the kids are laughing, yet I still feel nothing. My parents told me that it's just because I'm not in love, so why do all the other kids and people get to be happy, When I have no feeling at all. I used to live in South Carolina, but moved to Britain when I was five. I'm not quite sure why we moved though my parents did say something about people liking the same gender over there? But I don't know. The month is September and The year is 2023 , I've heard that wales have been in a drought because people talk about how wales always used to be rainy, but now we get rain about once a month. Sorry Let me introduce myself! I'm Billy I'm 16 years old and I don't understand happiness and love. I go to cross academy for future dancers, singers, artists and photographers. I take the dance course and the photography course. I don't see what joy people get from art and singing. The only time I really feel joy is when I'm dancing.

When we moved to Britain my parents said that I had a best friend, his name was Yuu. Yuu neko, Apparently we did everything together. But when I was 10 my parents told me I couldn't hang out with him anymore,  So we moved. Back then I didn't think much of it but now I'm always left wondering. When I have 12 my parents found a box full of stuff that either had his name on a photo of him or was his so they burnt it all. The only thing that was left was a funny photo of me and him and matching bracelets we made when we were 8. I do wonder what it would be like we we hadn't moved away from him.

I was told to go out today. So I did, my parents also said 'while you are out  look for a job! As soon as you get enough money your out of this house!' I shouted back with a reply of 'Ok well when you guys go bankrupt and need money don't come looking for me! Because as soon as I'm gone from this house I won't need to come back!' Harsh I know but it's what I needed to say. So I walked out of the house and went to look for a job. We are in September so it's autumn and I love the sound of walking through the fallen down leaves.

The sound of the birds chirping, the sound of the winds melody as it whistles with the birds, the sun keeping the world hot but keeping the world chilled out

The sound of the birds chirping, the sound of the winds melody as it whistles with the birds, the sun keeping the world hot but keeping the world chilled out. Billy walks through it all listing to every sound and looking at all the views. He stops and stands closing his eyes and breathing normally he takes  in the nice scenery and listening to the birds chirping while  the wind whistles making a natural harmony . Billy opens his eyes and continues to walk. He walks in and out of multiple cafés multiple pubs and multiple cinemas looking for anybody who's hiring but has no luck. Billy then walks past the one place that is looking for jobs but it's forbidden by his parents. Billy stops out side of the club and stares at the sign that has in big  bold writing hiring. He takes a deep breath listens to the birds in the winds amazing harmony and walks in to the forbidden club. Billy opens the door and looks around for the manager hoping to make a good impression. He sees the co-owner and asks politely ' hello it's the manager here? I'm looking for a job.' The man who's wearing all black and looks like he's been working out for years looks down at Billy  and says 'Alright lad he's upstairs your the first persons who's come here looking for a job!' Billy serious face turns into a happy face because for one of the first times he's genuinely happy and it's not from dancing or taking photos or  looking at the nice scenery outside it's from finding out that for one time he can go behind his parents back and find a job to finally get himself out of his parents control.