Letting go... (One Shot)

I’m Zharmella Arriola… A lot of people know me and say that I am so lucky and I have to be grateful with my life because my parents are very supportive of me… I have everything I need and I want… I have a lot of friends… and I experienced to be loved by Daniel Padilla…

yes, I am the ex girlfriend of the very famous teen star… and yes, I am so blessed that I had him… he’s such a good boyfriend… he took care of me… he’s always there for me… he was a boyfriend and a bestfriend at the same time… he really made me happy… we’ve been together for months… minahal nya ko… at minahal ko din sya… I am sure that it was love… it is love that I felt… and that’s the reason why I have a lot of haters…

Swerte ba yun? Masaya ba tong buhay na to? Everyday I woke up with thousands of hate messages on twitter… for what? For being his ex girlfriend… is that really my fault? Kasalanan ba talaga ang mahalin sya?

I can’t understand why they hate me… hindi ko naman sinisira ang career nya… hindi ko naman sya ginugulo… sinasabi ko lang naman na, mahal ko sya… hindi mahalin nya ko…

they always say that I am not good enough for him… we don’t look good together… Dj was so stupid of falling in love with me… halos araw-araw sakin isampal ng mga haters na ex na lang ako… oo na, ex na lang ako… gets ko nay un eh… kailangan paulit-ulitin?

oo, mahal ko pa sya… I miss him… but it doesn’t mean I want him back… sana naman respetuhin din nila ako…

A lot of people assume that everything I tweet is about him…

them…

him and Kathryn…

Kathryn is his on screen partner…

and off screen…

what hurts most?

She’s my friend…

she used to be my friend…

she knows how much I love him… sabi nya sakin babantayan nya si Dj for me, pero ano to? What happened? They’re together now… hindi man nila sabihin on public that they are officially on, I know Dj… the way he stares at her… the way he smiles… kung pano nya alagaan at lambingin si Kath… ako dati yun eh… sakin nya dati ginagawa yun… I know he’s in love… and I know, Kathryn feel the same way… hindi mahirap mahalin ang isang Daniel Padilla…