Chapter 7

Miyo-" what exactly did you show her?" Miyo yelled at the woman who was sitting calmly.

Woman-" it's not what I showed, it's something that will happen with her in the near future"

Yumi-" what do you mean?"

Woman-* sighs⁰* " She has become someone's obsession "

Yumi-" what?"

Woman-" that person is very powerful. He will hurt her, but also love her. But, his love for her is dangerous. She would hate him at first....but love him too, without wanting to"

Miyo-" this is confusing"

Woman-" I just pray for her. Because lots of things will happen to her in the future. She would be hurt, both physically and mentally "

Yumi covered her mouth with her hands and looked towards Miyo who looked at the woman angrily.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hana kept on running and finally reached her home. Her mother got startled with the sudden opening of the door.

Mom-" Hana.welcome back" she smiled.

Hana didn't reply and just smiled before entering her room. She was huffing and puffing.

Hanq- " what did I see?"

She was shocked and frightened at what she saw in the future's glimpse.
She was on someone's bed naked and the person- a male, smirked at her before hovering over her.

Hana couldn't see the person's face, but his eyes showed lust and dark obsession.

She thought about it and cried. She kept on sobbing, until her father called out to her. She quickly wiped her tears and headed downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's pov

After taking my breakfast, I went to my room.

I plopped on my bed while gazing the Chandelier in the ceiling. I smirked..

" I will see you tonight, my love"

(He was thinking about her face and her bold look which she showed during their first meet. A smile crept on his cherry lips unknowingly.

He was lost in his thoughts, until someone knocked on his door.)

Tae-" come in"

It was Jungkook. I looked at him and he was blushing.

Tae-" Jungkook- ah...what's wrong?"

Jungkook-" H-Hyung, I have fallen in love"

I sat upright on my bed immediately hearing this from my younger brother.

Tae-" what? When? How?"