The nightmare (1)

"Stand still ecstatic!"

"NO!" Ecstatic ran into a corner and curled up sobbing. He was stuck in this room with floral wallpaper and wood flooring. There was a drawer with a lamp on it and a bed in another corner. Along with a window .

"Its just one little shot!"

"NO NO NO NO!" Ecstatic couldnt handel anymore shots, none of it cured his night virus..at this point he was just a test object to them.

"[SCIENTIST] ----- I need help!" A taller lean scientist walked in and pulled ecstatic by his shirt,"Inject him." The smaller one injected ecstatic which caused him to fall asleep into a deep slumber....

    Ecstatic shot up panting. He looked around his surrounding and sighed in relief when he seen he was still in the forest by the diner. He got up and walked towards the diner in search of food. Luckily he was friends with the workers and could get a free meal.
  He pushed the door into the diner a bell rung and a head peeked behind the counter.

"Hi Ecstatic! Take a seat!" The fellow waved as they cleaned the counter.

Ecstatic nodded and sat in his usally area, a table in the corner of the dinner so people dont notice him. The server took Ecstatic's order and brought out his food fast since no one was here.

Ecstatic picked at his waffles. It had been a week since he aten due to the nightmares. He shivered someone was watching him.

The bell to the diner rung and Ecstatic looked at who it could be.

It was delirious.