stranger things x y/n part 1

Hello im y/n and i live in hawkins. And i have good friends. My friends are jane, Mike and more . I live in cool house . With my brothers. I have a big room. well lets carry on with the storie. Its vacation so im goinign to the beach and swim with dolphins.
I brush my teeth and go to the car. I waited 20 mins what taking them so long?
Well its prob nothing. Finally they are here . We are at the air port. Ima get some snacks. Oh we need to go to the plain . We are goining to spain. Yes we are finally herem its almost night so we are Gonna skate.  I met a girl Angela she says she live inhawkins tho.hey Angela do you know a girl jane ?
Yes?okay bye i said and stormed of.
*4 days later*
Honey did you pack your bags? Yes mom! We are goining home again
It was really fun well.....
Finally home. Kids school is tommorow!
We know. *I brush my teeth and sleep*

*1 day later*

It was a normal dat in hawkins.As normal as it can be.And it was a normal day for me.Got up brushed my teeth and iwalked to school,it is my first day. took my first class,biology and now first break. I sit on a table all alone. I look over and see a kid . The kid sits in a group but looks so alone. He sees me and waves me over. I walked to him. His name is lucas. He introduced me to his friends. Hello im y/n. Hello y/n im max!
Nice to meet you max. Nice to meet you too
Whos he? Oh thats Eddie, Eddie munson
He looks funny. Haha he really is funny y/n

Hey your y/n right? Im Eddie Munson
Hey Eddie nice to meet you
Y/n wanna join my club? Its the hellfireclub
Ofc! I would love to.

Hey guys we have a New member. Hello im y/n. Uh whos that? Thats Jason ,Jason Carver. He shouts:YOU WANT SOMETHING FREAK! *auguaghh* haha. You really are funny.

One thing group. We really need to find him. Whos him? Vecna! Vecna? A vilan from the upside down.
Y/n says: well lets go the then
*goes to the upside down* eddie where are you? EDDIE! Y/n shouts: EDDIE! HELP
Eddie....
Eddie shouts Y/N NO Y/N PLEASE y/n : Edd-
Eddie: NO Y/N NOOO