𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝙀𝙍

To chinchu_008 💌

❝ Oɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ, sᴛᴀʏ (Aʏʏ), ʜᴇʏ (Aʏʏ)
Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
Fᴏʀ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, sᴛᴀʏ (Aʏʏ), ʜᴇʏ (Aʏʏ)
Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
Lᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ sᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀs
Lᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɴᴜᴍᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ❞

                                                                        - ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs (ʙᴛs ᴠ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ)

Every good friendship always starts with "When I first met you I thought you were a bitch".

Well that's what I thought too about you but look at us now. It was funny how you were one of the person I hate to one of the person who I love with my heart. You were nothing to me in beginning but now you are my everything.

You are the person whom I tell almost ALL the things and the same goes for you. You are like a sweet, caring, loving, friendly person. Talking to you is such a relief, just seeing you brightens up my day, you know. I don't know how you just makes me happy, like damn kid you the best.

I still regret hating you in 3rd standard (when we first met). We became this close because of chatting, so thanks to WhatsApp actually. 

To be honest I never had a friend like you, like someone who I am this close, likes to share everything, even if it's my sorrow or happy moments, every small things about me. I was never open to someone other than you even if it's my own parents.

Do you remember saying, if you were a lesbian you would have dated me? Ah well I do remember and tbh if I was lesbian too I would dated or married you 😚.

If anyone asks what I'm possessive over, I would say it's you lol 😂 . Like I get a slight bit of jealousy when others act sooo close to you. I know it's not good but I can't help but feel like that. I sometimes even think that they will steal you from me, that they will steal my only bestie (I'm weird and you that) 🙃

അതോണ്ട് പൊന്നുമോളെ മെറിനെ നിന്നെ ഞാന്‍ ആർക്കും വിട്ട് കൊഡുക്കൂല അത് ഇനി ആ ശ്രീരാജോ എവനായാലും 😌.

Meri di നീ പൊളിയ, നീ മുത്ത, നീ സൊത്ത, നീ എന്റെ പുന്നാര തങ്കക്കുഡമാ. നീ എന്റെ ജീവന്റെ ജീവനാണ്. എനിക്ക് എന്തൊക്കെയൊ പറയണമെന്ന് ഉണ്ട് പക്ഷെ എന്ത പറയണം എന്ന് അറിഞ്ഞൂട, മേര അവസ്ഥ. നീ എനിക്ക് പറഞ്ഞറിയിക്കാൻപ്പറ്റാത്തത്രോളം വിലപ്പെട്ടതാണ്. നീ എനിക്ക് ആരക്കയോ ആണ്.

BTS-യിലെ Taehyung-യിന് എങ്ങനെയാണൊ Jimin, അതുപോലെത്തന്നെയാണ് നീ എനിക്ക് ✨
നീ എന്റെ Jimin-നും, ഞാൻ നിന്റെ Tae-യും 😘

I love you my cutie sexy lovely chakkare! 💜😍

Don't you ever worry because I always got your back. 💜

You are one of the most beautiful things that ever happened to me! I love you infinitely! ✨🥺

Alphabets, words, quotes, poetries, languages aren't enough to express how special you are to me.