Prologue

His mother died giving birth with a smile on her face,a pure and sweet smile that the baby boy inherited.
His father wanted to create a masterpiece so he even put his son in the white room but at the same time he wanted to protect that smile, so he watched his son from a distance.

The boy was named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, he wasn't the best student but he was good enough to avoid punishment and he could still cheer up his friends with his smile however that all changed one day...

Young kiyotaka : I wonder what's on this wing

He saw a rusty , old door something unnatural for this facility.
So he peeked through the window out of curiosity, and as they say curiosity killed the cat . He saw kids that went mad , students he recognised, his friends . Something dark brewd inside of him , something that he was not aware of.

The next day

Instructor 2-09 : sir! Sir , you need to see this!

Pr.Ayanokoji : What is it?

Instructor 2-09 : Y-your son , it's like he's a different person !

The professor went to the observation deck to see his son helping someone up.

Pr.Ayanokoji : he's the same soft ball , what's so different about him ?

Instructor was confused , shocked , and scared.

Instructor 2-09 : Sir his results...

The Instructor gave the Professor his son's file which shocked him ...
Something was off .

They asked the boy about the test they took

Young Kiyotaka : at first I was running like usual but I was getting tired and felt like dropping out then I woke up to the end of the session,I was confused since I don't remember what happened but I just went along with it.

There was another him protecting the boy , protecting his smile .

7years later

The Professor was left with one student.
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, who was nicknamed by the Instructors 'the angel of the white room '
Or 'the miracle of the 4th generation'
He wanted to cure his son's dual personality so he enrolled him in the most prestigious school of Japan Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School a.k.a ANHS , with the help of his friend Sakayanagi who was the chairman.

Pr.Ayanokoji: so which class will he be in ?

Sakayanagi: the best class for him .

Pr.Ayanokoji: which is ?

Sakayanagi: Class 1-C.

This is the story of how a not so Innocent boy was cured by a very very mean tyrant friend.

On to the story >>>>